More animations for the pirates you're choosing (first time in game or changing it with the potion)

• So, yesterday I was changing my pirate and they all have one animation and you can't really see their smiling faces or angry faces or just their teeth (unless they have it as animation). I was very undecided between two pirates but then I eventually chose one only to find out she was missing one of the front teeth and I didn't like it at all. I know that they're pirates so it's "normal" to not have a teeth and stuff like that, but I didn't want my pirate to miss one.
    So I sent a ticket to support asking if I could have a refund (because I bought the potions with real money) or just a free token to change my pirate again, or if there was any way to change pirate's animations when you're rolling them, but I got nothing from them.

I think that they could give one free token (even once per month for example) to the players that buy the potion or just add more animations to the pirates so you can see all of their features and poses.

Thank you, have a good day and a happy new year.

Aufrufe
    questionfeedbackgeneral
  • I would love that!

I also recently created a topic on the subject of character creation (I also added a link to your topic there), and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Here's the link: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/144003/improved-character-creation

• Regarding your refund - yeah, that's not going to happen. 😅

As for your idea, I have long supported more ways to see your pirate in the IPG (infinite pirate generator) - from being able to rotate, zoom in, choose different poses, etc.

• @galactic-geek said in More animations for the pirates you're choosing (first time in game or changing it with the potion):

Regarding your refund - yeah, that's not going to happen. 😅

As for your idea, I have long supported more ways to see your pirate in the IPG (infinite pirate generator) - from being able to rotate, zoom in, choose different poses, etc.

Those are some nice ideas.

Aufrufe
questionfeedbackgeneral
1 von 4