I wish this game was PC only

• [Mod edit]

Aufrufe
  • It's an adventure game that welcomes all different types of play

not only do a lot of them bring that adventurous spirit to the community they also do a lot of the producing which makes the servers healthier overall

• @wolfmanbush I don't agree, it's not an adventure game, with the exception of the tall tales, it's a pvp game. I wouldn't bring my daughter for a fishing trip on a public server because if we get rekt by a team of tryhards, it will be awkward, and as you know it happens a lot.

• @remzdnb said in I wish this game was PC only:

@wolfmanbush I don't agree, it's not an adventure game, with the exception of the tall tales, it's a pvp game. I wouldn't bring my daughter for a fishing trip on a public server because if we get rekt by a team of tryhards, it will be awkward, and as you know it happens a lot.

why is it awkward? turn off sounds/text on her account from other crews and just play

People can go hours every day with minimal interaction if they choose to play that way.

I play alone every day and just chase krakens and megs and skelly ships and do fleets and rarely need to fight anyone unless I wanna

The game is what people make it. Getting sunk from time to time doesn't change that. It's always an adventure

• As this post is derogatory toward a portion of our player base, it will now be locked. Please ensure that you do not create posts to incite arguments, or to demean groups of people.

Aufrufe
1 von 5