How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?

• I'm unfortunately 3 weeks behind; I think I missed week 2 around the start of the programme, then I missed 2 in a row when the 'hour completed' notification wasn't working qq.

I hope the sapphire clothing will be a black dog recolor, though the eyepatch makes it seem it will be yet another aristocrat recolor.

edit: oh yeah, forgot we just got the gloves, guess it's another aristocrat recolor qq

• @elieeleye said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@coffeelight5545 Nice! But could you post a pic where you are holding it, like others have done? Either via emote or someone taking a pic of you holding it. I can snap a pic of you if you'd like :D

Are you working on something?

• @elieeleye

I don’t like the pocket watch that much. The picture was just to prove I have it

• @neon-ic0n said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

I'm unfortunately 3 weeks behind; I think I missed week 2 around the start of the programme, then I missed 2 in a row when the 'hour completed' notification wasn't working qq.

I hope the sapphire clothing will be a black dog recolor, though the eyepatch makes it seem it will be yet another aristocrat recolor.

We already have gloves and eyepatch and it seems it will in fact be a silver blade outfit recolor.

• I don't... but thanks guys lol

• @elieeleye I'm at the maximum, got the watch...I tried posting pictures in here, gave that up, so I don't post pictures

• @schwammlgott said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@elieeleye I'm at the maximum, got the watch...I tried posting pictures in here, gave that up, so I don't post pictures

Posting pics here isn't that hard, you just got to

1. Find pic
    2. Upload to image hosting site
    3. Sacrifice a blood goat to the bone lord
    4. Have at least two sevens in your hand (one must be a club)
    5. Turn around 5 times on the spot
    6. Unsubscribe from that newsletter that keeps spamming your inbox
    7. Share image link that ends in .png or .jpg, sometimes using [/img] at the end but not always
    8. Profit
  • @realstyli if I have to upload it somewhere else to post it in here, I'm out...actually I don't care, if I post pictures or not
    But thanks for the instructions

• @realstyli when I post links to images on here they never really appears. The link is the only thing on.

• @illbushido305 said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@realstyli when I post links to images on here they never really appears. The link is the only thing on.

If the link ends in an image extension, it will work... sometimes. As I said, you might have to add [/img] onto the end of it. Which is a little odd, as adding [img] at the start then breaks it. I think the site is a little borked when it comes to images.

• @realstyli the forum is s rather strange at times.

• @illbushido305 said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@realstyli the forum is s rather strange at times.

Almost like it mirrors the game ;)

• Week 115 currently, life begets missing a week of testing here and there. Cheers to all!

• @illbushido305 Yeah maybe making a collage or something with the Pocket Watch owners :) we are up to 12 now!

• Here is the screenshot
    Lemon curry ?

• Adding myself here thanks to the help of @elieeleye

https://t.co/vx9ATPMr3F?amp=1

• @m3mesaurusrex

Clearly a photoshop... your title gave it away! ;P

• alt text

• @elieeleye there you go, thanks for the help:
    Alt. Text

• alt text

• @elieeleye

https://imgur.com/a/vRbqNcI

• alt text@elieeleye

• I also own the watch!!! Maybe when the sails hit we can run an evening together! I hope the sails get the DA cut!

• @fast-420 Nice!! Could you nab a pic and post it here like the others so I can use it for my collage? :D Just to be clear are you on week 141 now meaning that you have never missed a week? Since that is what I am trying to document since there are quite a few that only has missed one or two weeks and now also owns the watch.

• @elieeleye I am up to date next week I get the belt.

• Here is @fast-420 showcasing his fabulous watch! He is also at week 141. alt text

• @elieeleye Thanks for the help posting my pic!

• How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade belt?

• @illbushido305 Last I heard Eli figured out 17 people that were current. I'm wondering when they will update the insider page to see whats next?

• Capstan is next.

• @erico360 and it looks amazing

@erico360 and it looks amazing

But it's not centered on a sloop... or galleon... or skelly ship (TheGeeNee called you out, lad! :P )

• @realstyli yeah I saw that lol. It is however closer to the center than the player one. It’s a step up I suppose lol.

@realstyli yeah I saw that lol. It is however closer to the center than the player one. It’s a step up I suppose lol.

Yeah, but I wouldn't discount Rare changing it deliberately in the update to troll us! XD

Back on topic though, great that we'll at least have the trio of ship parts complete (capstan, wheel, cannons)... Might start using them if I can find parts that match for the rest of the ship.

Views
62 out of 79