• @Davy-Jones-ox

I am one hairy man
    What can I say

Women love it!😉😂

• @lizalaroo said in The Good 'ol Pirate Tattoo Parlour:

I'd like another.

This ones on my back
    alt text

If ye search deep enough on the internet, that tattoo shows up...lol. LONG LIVE PRETTY POLLY. :)

• @ShamusTheBrute said in The Good 'ol Pirate Tattoo Parlour:

@lizalaroo said in The Good 'ol Pirate Tattoo Parlour:

I'd like another.

This ones on my back
    alt text

If ye search deep enough on the internet, that tattoo shows up...lol. LONG LIVE PRETTY POLLY. :)

shamus, do you have any tats? part of me thinks you do. . .

• i dont have a tattoo yet but i do have one designed i have a bad habit of designing tattoos but never getting them haha. i am currently working on a nautical piece i will post when im done. here is the one i have worked pretty h*****n for me and by boyfriend to have a matching tattoo that looks good as a stand alone piece as well. the blue orchids where the flowers we wore to his graduation so they have a lot of meaning to us. alt text

• @Lord-Richard-42:
    awwwwwwe that's adorable :3

• @CaptnJaq thank you haha

• @Lord-Richard-42 said in The Good 'ol Pirate Tattoo Parlour:

@CaptnJaq thank you haha

have you started dabbling into creating SOT fanart tatoos?

• @CaptnJaq haha no i haven't. but i do have a pirate themed tattoo in the works its not able to be seen yet still very rough stages. but here is the logo for my boyfriends airsoft shop and his airsoft team that is a natical theme called black beard actualalt text
    alt text

• @Lord-Richard-42:

the SpecTech RamWrath is OUTSTANDING! and the skully blackbeard is priceless.

you definitely need to keep us posted on your WIP.

what did you use to illustrate BB?

• @CaptnJaq haha thak you so much it dose mean alot to hear that! an i most definitely will keep you posted as well. for all 3 images i use art rage its a great art program for sketching and painting. you can do oil painting or water colour, pastels, pencil to ink. it have a great variate of anything for the project you are doing that dayalt text

• @Lord-Richard-42 The Skully Blackbeard, nice one. Good one for on the left butt!

What's the tool you used called?

• :)

• @Davy-Jones-ox haha i used art rage a computer program and the tool was the soft tip pencil

• My new tattoo (just done yesterday):
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/F6saC0YsX5xSnQzQn8XNIR3XDRZmwjqjJoYipOCsgKjts9za5enOGBt3d1lwx9vLQ35YJwY_yEOfEqhZqDlgs6bcMI-YYMn5PjWEi7QBV3hYKqmiktY-c1lO_nOAoigg9ZlqbKOLq6mznZMaodieb0aTy-iCzAjag-V5dtpQg8hTF7aQXe0hEhP8eq5Tt1CvUn-nbrleeOJzaTDTvRlFxy4VAAO3Mo9juoUH0u8FvcFkyPPCF5mrL9TGVXqvxHeeR9FmNgoFdN4V1rQsZZFd5hmshNr5VIyYuVbGKZ_eCdr8gIVYH2INScOfqDoyLtsb_ob5c-vLBUBcnw2ULsnNfnIhZ24gw5J0wcCMwiu5LjIcVRqVUEjWv_2xIzmW3nIu956UnXXOIye4FUhC-Lw_Hcy6mTeAuKkCZvuuhnKyH6pDvWBFFAAPdenQV7kSZf9qVdzEnN0GaNl4_O2fLgsBoWzRmjRLdv8QvCnJAVfmwD5pvfY16Gpg4OBBN-tBaD-Dhy_T3EvyA0AjFcaFvhHVVr2r7YNIXaj_6OZne4iP1Uk4CED9-MafoAQu3_cOKqANdXT_nZIM6NXpd6zgzbNZ16EZAdv0wGyHSbMCSH6jfs1dB20jym1sTIAI=w360-h638-no

• @JediKnightXIII Love the style, it looks amazing!

• because why not?
    LOOK BEHIND YOU!

bit better :D

• alt text

This is my latest. Got it on a whim because my wife wanted to get her first tattoo. Need to go back for touch ups now that it's healed.

• @JediKnightXIII:
    i'm getting a circle-minus picture. not sure if i'm seeing that in error or that is your actual tattoo :|

• @SN0W37:

That's beautiful :D what shop did it?

• @CaptnJaq The link broke for some reason....fixed.

• @CaptnJaq thanks. A local shop in Alabama. Better than I expected for small town shop.

• @JediKnightXIII said in The Good 'ol Pirate Tattoo Parlour:

@CaptnJaq The link broke for some reason....fixed.

still getting this.

can you describe it for me? i'll close my images and picture the beauty :)

ok. hind sight lol@self perhaps i should still keep my eyes open and picture the beauty

• Mines still work in progress. I go back in a few weeks for colour and detail, but it's taken shape after first session 😊

• @Made-in-89:

the shading is beautiful :D simple but i love it. :)

..side question..
    is that a holy hand granade tat?

• @CaptnJaq it is indeed yes.
    My legs are going to be my "gaming" pieces and my sleeves are single pieces. One woodlands and the other will be pirates

• @CaptnJaq my sleeve before it was quite finished...

And a collage after it was finished.

• @Made-in-89:
    that bat is precious.

which didn't ended so well. but anyway.
    i thoroughly enjoy those blues and purples.. always been a fan of purple.

• Jack sparrows tattoo seen when he rescues Elizabeth and commodore handshakes him and you see the tattoo on the first pirates of the Caribbean.

• I would like to see that in the game there will be the possibility to tattoo the islands,
    I mean the map of an island

for example:
    "This is the first island I visited"
    "Here we had an epic clash with another crew" and so on.

• Wish I had one to share, I'm completely covered but nothing pirate themed. I do however have one thats almost the exact tattoo thats in the game, the kind of downward swooping lines, i have 2 of them on my chest. I laughed so hard when i seen it on a npc characters neck

Views
community
145 out of 172