I finally got to legendary gold hoarder. (Totally worth it)

• It took so long like, Very long than I anticipated.

Now to get Legendary merchant, One day.

Views
  • I have both the 500 Chests and 500 Cargos, the Cargos that was an chore wow it took me weeks as Casual Player! But I didn’t bought the things locked behind the Commendations because I don’t like to mix outfits so I’m waiting until the full PL Set is out and I need so much more Commendations to complete it, Athena Miles and The 500 Skelly Ships wow that will take me months :(

• @king-deka said in I finally got to legendary gold hoarder. (Totally worth it):

I have both the 500 Chests and 500 Cargos, the Cargos that was an chore wow it took me weeks as Casual Player! But I didn’t bought the things locked behind the Commendations because I don’t like to mix outfits so I’m waiting until the full PL Set is out and I need so much more Commendations to complete it, Athena Miles and The 500 Skelly Ships wow that will take me months :(

I think the athena miles are abit too much.
    Yeah, 500 skelly ships will be a pain.
    I'm not going to bother focusing on them and i'll just wait for more ghost stuff.

• Is this still available to purchase if you get the Legendary Gold Hoarder commendation completed? My friend and I did it recently, but we can’t find a place to buy this awesome compass.

• @sukophantes Ahoy matey!

Unfortunately not, these were given out to Pirate Legends who became Pirate Legend within the first year of launch.

Ahoy maties!

As this thread was 24 months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
4 out of 5