Viva Piñata!

• I have been playing Sea of Thieves since Beta Stage and had noticed for awhile now that Rare have used some of the Viva Piñata soundtrack/music. I love it!
    When I hear it I get memories of when I used to play VP.
    I hope to see more VP/SoT crossover.

Maybe even a VP crossover event for VP anniversary?

A mysterious man from a far away land, comes to you, to seek your help!
    Who is this man, Seedos!
    Why you specifically he is seeking?
    He is in search of someone, someone of the thief variety!
    Word of your fast ranking and skills have been spreading to lots of other mysterious lands!
    And he thinks your the Pirate for the job!

A well known menace to his land, Professor Pestor, has tricked Seedos into thinking he’s discovered an entire new seed! The very thing Seedos loves!

About this seed:
    Seedos being, well, Seedos. He planted the seed and nurtured it. Day by day going by, it wasn’t long until it grew!
    It was a very unusual plant, lots of his friends and even strangers came to see it.
    Even unusual things were about to come, after coming to see the plant. The people who visited started to develop strange habits, they seem to worsen by the day!
    Some say they resemble much like a Ruffian!

Rumours have it that Professor Pester came to your land in search of something very old that possessed dark magic!
    He came to see a War... WarSword? No.. that wasn’t it.. WarHam... WarHammer!
    Maybe you know what a WarHammer is or who it is?
    Anyway, the rumours have it, he used the dark magic to create this evil seed I “discovered”, why I need you?

Let’s get down to the important part, why I’m here. I need you to somehow get past Professor Pesters nasty Ruffians, conquer his mountain and steal the formula of this evil wretched Seed so I can help save my friends and everyone by making an antidote before they turn full Ruffian!

You seem brave enough and have all the skills and talents required!
    Will you help me save everyone and earn a Title of fame, Pirate?

Views
1 out of 1