Patch Notes - 1.2.2
Thank you to everyone who reported an issue with The Fleet Protector of the Ancient Isles Commendation during Week 2 of Cursed Sails. We’ve issued a fix for this and from now on there’ll be no issue in receiving the Commendation after completing the battle in Week 3.
Those of you who met the requirements for the Commendation during Week 2 of Cursed Sails but didn’t receive it, we’ve got your data logged and we’re working on a system to deliver you your rewards!
So that you can use those rewards towards the exclusive cosmetics, we’ll be extending Cursed Sails for one more week! Pirates everywhere now have one more week to make their mark on the skeleton ships and reap the rewards.
- Cursed Sails Battle Times - Players who can only play during fixed times will be able to battle for a different region each week.
This change was made in response to community feedback.
- Multiple server and client crash fixes.
Further improvements and optimisations for all platforms are ongoing.
- Fleet Protectors of the Ancient Isles Commendation now unlocks correctly.
- The Kraken has been temporarily disabled due to performance issues.
We are working to enable this feature as quickly as possible.
- Items placed behind the barrels at the bow of the Brigantine cannot be picked back up.
- Merchant Alliance crates on board a ship which sinks will not float to the surface and cannot be picked up.
- Skeletons killed underwater do not display the death explosion VFX.
Xbox One: 1.41GB
Xbox One X: 1.41GB
Windows 10: 1.03GB
Xbox Installation Instructions can be found here.
PC Installation Instructions can be found here.
Looking For Crew?
Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts: