Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Seasoned & Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

• Gamertag: OddFijiwijii
    Discord tag (include #): I don’t have a discord
    Tells us a bit about you: I’ve played the game since it’s release but I quit after about a month of playing because I couldn’t find any crews and it just felt weird doing it myself
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I’m just looking for a fun group to play with and maybe become pirate legend!! The whole cookie thing interested me too :)

@CodeName-Jenova

@GefahrMcGefahr

• @codename-jenova

Gamertag: HistoricCargo71
    Discord tag: Chnob#1085
    Tells us a bit about you: Young guy from Denmark engaging in a wide horizon of games, newly found on SoT. I enjoy fun and chill gameplay, rewarding, strategic encounters and all round having a blast.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Rogue Legends seems like the place to go for a new player like me wanting to team up with some people, and to have fun!

• @TheeGreatScott @Saint-Brick-RL & @akantia sorry for the delay. Keep an eye on your discord! Cookies are in there somewhere.

• @OddFijiwijii if you wouldn't mind setting up a discord (its free and easy to use) we can get you into our discord where you can find a might fine crew of rogues to join and some awesome channels to talk with some great people.

• @oddfijiwijii - thanks for the application. We use discord to chat with eachother and for a looking for crew. Let us know when you have one and we will get you an invite.

And St. Brick got to you before I did...

• It's the last weekend before the update! The RL crew is gearing up for some final pirate gift giving. Join in, everyone is welcome!

• Gamertag: Kamakaze Chaos
    Discord tag (include #): Kamakaze Chaos#3540

Tells us a bit about you: I'm a noob to the Seas, but in the little bit that I've been playing, I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I'm rather poor at PvP at the moment, but am looking to improve and feel like being able to get into a group with others that are good at this is the best way to learn to be better.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Rogue Legends looks to be a good group for how I like to play. I've read though some of the other groups recruitment information on the Seas forums, and feel like Rogue Legends is the best fit for me. I'm looking forward to making some new friends, and have some fun roaming the Seas!

@GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova

• Gamertag: Plague Preacher
    Discord tag (include #):
    Plague_Preacher#2605

Tells us a bit about you: I played sea of theives a while about a year ago. Ranked mostly in the mid 30s and 2 on Athenas. Been back a couple days and the game just isnt fun without friends.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: You guys seem to enjoy your selves in game and I am looking for some people to sail with.

@GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova

• @Kamakaze-Chaos & @plague-preacher. Thanks for the application. Keep an eye out on your discord.

• Gamertag: RumHamBandit123
    Discord tag (include #):
    RumHamBandit123#7534

Tells us a bit about you: I've been playing SoT not too long after it first came out. Currently ranked 50's in the main 3, 2 in Athena's and 20 in Sea Dogs.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking to share fun SoT experiences with others as well as join a fun community of players!

@GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova

• @RumHamBandit123 Thanks for the application. Keep an eye out on your discord.

• gamertag: Neoplistkin
    discord tag : Neoplistkin#1947

About me: been gaming since i got my 14.4 modem Started out with shooters moved to mmorpg's like wow and stor and now play an assortment of different games. Played SoT early on and just started playing it again now with the new content. I'm a very active normally play at least 5 days a week. GH/46 OoS/42 Merc/37 Hunt/19 .. Still learning and grinding SoT but tired of solo slooping.

Why Rogue Legends: Looking to join up with some players to play SoT and you guys were 18+ and seem active

• @neoplistkin thanks for the application! We've been in touch on discord.

• Gamertag: HaunterSix
    Discord: HaunterSix#7800

I have been playing pc games since C&C red alert, and console since sega mega drive. I like mostly simulator games, but i found SoT very interesting. Its fun and kinda different game. Havent been playing it that much tho..
    I cant say im a very active player, 1-3 Days per week tops, but thats cus my 3 kids come first and second comes the job.
    Hopefully you will still have me, cus i cant find ppl to play this game with..

• @hauntersix thanks for the application. I have been in touch on discord.

• Gamertag: GowanKommando
    Discord tag (include #): G-Kommando#7443

Tells us a bit about you: I'm a longtime casual gamer who wants to go deep into Sea of Thieves. I have a bit of a time coming out of my shell online, bit I do have a mic and discord.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'd like to join an active crew who doesn't mind my newness to the game and are fun to sail the sea with. 🤙

@GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova

• Do you got what it takes to form your own legend. Rogue Legends is the place for it to happen! Get in here and plunder, me hearty!

• @GowanKommando Thanks for application. I'll be in touch on discord.

• Gamertag: Goodizon
    Discord tag (include #): Goodizon#6092
    Tells us a bit about you: I have been playing video games since a little kid. I enjoy having a good time on the ship in whatever role is needed. From CST time zone so really looking for people on around that time!
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Looking for like minded pirates. Level 30 in everything and took a long break but trying to get back into the swing of things. Wanting a community to grow with and enjoy sailing!

• @goodizon thanks for the application, we've been in touch on discord!

• Gamertag: Bobby 1 Boot
    Discord tag (include #):Bobby 1 Boot #1270
    Tells us a bit about you: I'm a Noob. I've spent most of my SoT time fishing. I live in Japan. I play on PC but I use a controller for the most part.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I have mostly only played SoT by myself or with my 9yr old son. When using open crew people seldom stay on for long. I would like to crew up with others and learn a thing or two. Aye, I like the cut of your jib!
    @CodeName-Jenova

@GefahrMcGefahr

• Needing to sail with new people? Want to sail with some awesome pirates? Well Rogue Legends is for you.
    Join us today and become apart of an amazing bunch of pirates who looking to sail with new people and have some amazing adventures.

• Gamertag: Nightmare138
    Discord tag: RobbSwanson#3556
    Tell us a bit about you: I play on Xbox and I am a founder/insider. I had taken an extended break from this game due to lack of content and more importantly folks to sail with, but I'm back and forever chasing pirate legend.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: The aforementioned lack of folks to sail with. My friends have become increasingly unreliable and I'm lucky if I get to play once a week (solo just isn't fun). I joined another group that was a sizable one and somewhat active but wasn't a good fit.

• @nightmare138 thanks for the application, keep an eye on your discord!

• Gamertag: SpaceGhost7819
    Discord tag (include #): SpaceGhost7819#6451
    Tells us a bit about you: Friendly, casual gamer usually outgoing. Always eager to learn tips and tricks about different games from experienced players.

Why do you want to join Rogue Legends:
    Folks I normally game with have moved on from SoT mostly... looking for a friendly group of folks to do some pirating with.

• @spaceghost7819 thanks for the application! We will be in touch on discord.

• Awesome! Look forward to playing with you folks!

• Gamertag: ProphetEyes6235
    Discord tag: Prophet#1643
    Tell us a bit about you: Mid-thirties gamer. Just started playing this a few nights ago. Have only sailed solo. Looking to join a crew and learn the ins and outs of all aspects of the game. I'm especially interested in learning PvP from more experienced players.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: Sounds like a fun group. Hoping to meet mature, like-minded, fun pirates to play with.

• Gamertag: kaotiksoul
    Discord tag (include #): kaotik#9649
    Tells us a bit about you: I've played since beta, became Legend and then took a break.
    Why do you want to join Rogue Legends: I'm looking to be apart of a community.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/uid/2044 https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/uid/570063

• @propheteyes6235 @kaotiksoul Ahoy and thank you for your applications! We've been in touch on Discord.

• Hey wondering if I can get a discord invite as well possibly? My info is above ... wondering if I provided the rig discord info?

• Gamertag: TKxDarknell
    Age 22
    Discord : TKxDarknell#2888
    I've been playing Sea of Thieves on and off since it came out, mostly on my own or with random people, or internet space ships in EvE online, and i'm looking for a group of people to enjoy the game with.
    As for why Rogue Legends, it seems like a group that i can just jump on and join and have a few laughs with, and enjoy what this game has to offer.

• @tkxdarknell thanks for the application! We will be in touch on discord.

• @GefahrMcGefahr
    @CodeName-Jenova
    Gamertag: Rimak
    Age 33
    Discord : Rimak#2300
    Pc player. I have just started. People say this game is much more fun in a group. :)

Views
community541xbox one247windows 10178events124just for fun120
1 out of 1836