Rogue Legends - Join us today! |PvP/PvE| Seasoned & Beginner Friendly | Global Members | 18+ |

• @codename-jenova thanks man

• Gamertag: Thickratchet
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Bearstare#4876
    Region/Time Zone: US/Mountain Time (MT)
    Platform: PC
    Faction levels: GH:23 OoS:22 MA:18
    Additional Info: Recently reset my account so i'm on the lower side of levels.

• @thickratchet Welcome, glad to have you join us! Please click here to access the discord.

• Come and Join our forever growing fleet!!!

• Rogue Legends is recruiting, bump!

• Could use some folks from the south seas to join us, definitely lacking ANZACs here.

• Congratulations to Jeezy, Spence, Voooduu, madmoose, pantyheist, RobotToasterIX, & RJ ansoni on their promotion to Privateer! Jenova, Neptune and I are looking forward to promoting more members in the weeks to come. We will be holding tryouts for our events team as there is rumor of more multi-fleet events on the horizon. Interested in joining? Make sure to join our fleet!

• Come sail with our crews! We've got plenty of members looking to play at all different times and many willing to help out and teach newcomers!

• Blackguard is recruiting new players for the Rogue Legends event team. And we still have room in in the fleet for many more pirates!

• xbox tag: Sinbad Destan
    gold 41 souls 41 merch 41 Athena fortune 2
    time zone PDT
    have mic
    discord Amethyst#7011 (I think that it not sure)
    more into pve of the game voyages forts limited time event achievement hunting.

• @sinbad-destan welcome. Please use this link: http://discord.gg/vgeDKdj to join us

• Level 9 athenas here =)

• @castle86 awesome!

• Congratulations to Rogue Legends members @Chaos217, @Dogged-KOH, @Votoville, and @GefahrMcGefahr on you suscessful tryouts. Welcome to the Blackguard!

• Join us now and you will become a Legend!!! and be a part of our forever growing fleet

• Do u want to become and Legend and be a part of a great bunch of people in our fleet well u can by following the instructions in the post i hope to see u on the sea soon

• If you are looking for a hard core group of grinders looking to become legends, or if you are looking for a laid back group to cuddle puddle with, or something in between, join us, we've got people that enjoy any playstyle.
    Need someone to show you the ropes? Don't be shy, just ask! We take all kinds!

• Gamer tag: nha247
    Discord name: nha247 #4721
    Time Zone: EST
    Platform: XB1
    Faction Levels: 30/20/22
    Additional Info: Tired of open crews - looking to have fun, but also get sh*t done

• @chaos217 said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment - Join us in our Legendary Journey! | Fleet Events | International Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

If you are looking for a hard core group of grinders looking to become legends, or if you are looking for a laid back group to cuddle puddle with, or something in between, join us, we've got people that enjoy any playstyle.

I don't know if it was the cuddle puddle or what - but wow is the fleet ever hopping tonight with new members! Welcome to all those who have joined us, and for all those considering: hop on over. We don't bite - often.

• @codename-jenova said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment - Join us in our Legendary Journey! | Fleet Events | International Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

@chaos217 said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment - Join us in our Legendary Journey! | Fleet Events | International Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

If you are looking for a hard core group of grinders looking to become legends, or if you are looking for a laid back group to cuddle puddle with, or something in between, join us, we've got people that enjoy any playstyle.

I don't know if it was the cuddle puddle or what - but wow is the fleet ever hopping tonight with new members! Welcome to all those who have joined us, and for all those considering: hop on over. We don't bite - often.

Not unless they ask nicely anyway

• Join us and become a part of great bunch of pirates who are keen to play with new members

• Tired of open crews that throw your hard earned treasure overboard?
    Want to find a consistent crew?
    Looking for an international group that can play at any hour of the day?

Well, you are looking in the right thread! Join rogue legends today and receive these steak knives*!

*steak knives not included.

• We're still looking to recruit some salty sea dogs to bolster our numbers folks!

• Join us now and Become a Legend and be a part of our great group of pirates u will be warmly welcomed 😁

• I am absolutely loving the activity in the fleet! HUGE Thank you to @Votoville, @Thickratchet and @ripnoxxic for joining in today and helping test out our new multi-fleet event. You 3 stepped up and helped out the fleet. It will not be forgotten. Can't wait to show everyone else what we have planned.

• @chaos217 said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment - Join us in our Legendary Journey! | Fleet Events | International Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

Tired of open crews that throw your hard earned treasure overboard?

Well, you are looking in the right thread! Join rogue legends today and receive these steak knives*!

What if I want steak knives? !

• @codename-jenova said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment - Join us in our Legendary Journey! | Fleet Events | International Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

@chaos217 said in Rogue Legends Official Recruitment - Join us in our Legendary Journey! | Fleet Events | International Members | Discord | PC/XBOX|:

Tired of open crews that throw your hard earned treasure overboard?

What if I want steak knives? !

Buy some?

• @XithGK Thank you my new friend. I and the rest of my fleet look forward to many more Rogue Legend & Cuthroat adventures and events.

• ooo this seems like a good group! im a gay gal lookin for a good group/crew to join up with.. would really like to be able to fill a galleon instead of lone-sailing the seas!

• @zetabaeta welcome glad to have you aboard!

• Congratulations to @TropicSpace642 @MadMoose214 @haoma @Grefahrfunkel @MRET0927 on your promotions to Privateers and @Chaos217 on your promotion to captain
    Join Rogue Legends now and u may get
    your chance on being promoted

• Wanna become a Legend and join a great growing fleet well rouge legends is for when u join u will be warmly welcome by our fantastic fleet members we hope to see on the seas!!!

• Still taking on members! Join us for shenanigans, legendary people, legendary voyages, shark roulette, cuddle puddles, bilge rat adventures, and whatever other sh... stuff we can come up with!

Views
community541xbox one247windows 10178events124just for fun120
101 out of 1836