Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

• Gamertag: Limebandit1
    Discord Tag: Lime Bandit#4840
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I’ve played this game a bit and I’m currently lvl 37/38/45 with factions in the game and I play any chance I get looking
    to get a regular crew.

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    My levels are 38/40/45 in factions and I play any chance I get.

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've Been playing since the game came out on steam, my ranks in factions are Lvl 33/40/37/45 and I play any chance I get.

• @zaakery

Gamertag:Tsarrite
    Discord Tag:Tsarrite
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 4 days

• Gamertag: XelaxonPrime
    Discord Tag: Xelaxon
    Platform: PC (via Steam)
    Time Zone: EST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About 25 hours, gone on several extensive adventures, familiar with mechanics.

• Gamertag: TheCauseMan
    Discord Tag: Pluviophile#9477
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have about 30 hours over the past few days, level 40 with Gold Hoarders, probably under level 30 with everyone else. Trying to find more people to play with because the game is addicting. I've had limited PvP experience but I've been dumpstering on people every time I get in a fight.

• Gamertag: RonkestDonkk
    Discord Tag: RonkestDonk#7422
    Platform: Windows
    Time Zone: CEST, tho depends on my sleeping schedule :)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: 56 Gold hoarders 57/58 order of souls 57/58 merchant alliance 9 almost 10 Athenas

• Gamertag: Greystoque
    Discord Tag: Thakk#3089
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far? A couple of days, but loving it!

• Gamertag: Drinkabelle
    Discord Tag: flizzlez#1631
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: only played for a couple of days, done some vaults and sank a few ghosties :)

• Gamertag: EternalBlaze
    Discord Tag: AeternumBlaze#4871
    Time Zone: EST (UTC - 5)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I got the game today, and have done about four voyages alone. None of my friends play SoT, so I'm looking for a nice community to play with!

• @zaakery

Gamertag: Mattssown
    Discord Tag: Mattssown#8209
    Time Zone:GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate legend and fairly experienced in PvP, about a year of playing the game on and off.

• Gamertag: Mcpl Potato
    Discord Tag: Ken'E' #0837
    Plateform: PC
    TimeZone: EST
    Level 45 Minimum in GH, OoS and MA

• Gamertag: clarkieJR98x
    Discord Tag: i will make one
    Platform: xbox
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: been playing a while im 3 levels off pirate legend

• Gamertag: GladiatorBear89
    Discord Tag: GladiatorBear89
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: i started playing when the game first dropped but i took a break now I’m hoping back in and looking for people to loot with.

• @zaakery

Gamertag: GladiatorBear89
    Discord Tag: GladiatorBear89
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing off and on since the start but it’s been by myself so now I’m looking for new people to play with! Hopefully y’all can help me with that!

• @Zaakery
    Gamertag: Melone34973
    Discord Tag: Meloneシ#0666
    Time Zone: UTC+1 (But I´m Playing mostly at night)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I´ve played the game first 2019
    and that for a good amount. Now I´m learning the game again but I´m good at PvP and PvE. 41/43/42 in the ingame Fractions.

• @zaakery Ahoy mates me gamer tag be Baron Lovewitch Me Platform be PC my time zone be CMT and my play experience is green as green can be.

• Gamertag: Alex R 1979
    Discord Tag:Alex R 1979
    Platform:Xbox series S
    Time Zone: +2
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:Played a decent amount of time on PC

• Gamertag: srpinecone8950
    Discord Tag: srpinecone#6494
    Platform: PC/XBOX
    I have played the game on a separate Xbox Live account before having switched to my current one. By total playtime, I have played since beta, however I have frequently taken long breaks between the game and have switched Xbox accounts since then. My current Reputation for the three main companies is as follows:

Gold Hoarders: 47
    Order of Souls: 51
    Merchant Alliance: 32

As always, I hope to see all you people on the seas one day, and most of all, Happy Sailing!

• Gamertag: corkblisters
    Discord Tag: corkblisters
    Platform: XBOX

Played sporadically since Technical Alpha. Started taking it a bit more seriously recently. Just made pirate legend.

Founder and Pioneer.

My current Reputation for the three main companies is as follows:

Gold Hoarders: 50
    Order of Souls: 51
    Merchant Alliance: 50

• Gamertag: FoxOfMagic
    Discord Tag: FoxOfMagic#4938
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I played when it first came out, but haven't played in a few years and only recently got back into it, so I'm still learning about the new stuff.

• Gamertag: TheMightyMrBush
    Discord Tag: DarthTater#8422
    Time Zone: EST/CST Depending on Time of Year
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for a decent bit a couple years ago and have picked it up again and looking to play more seriously. Solid at ship mechanics, focused on gunner in combat and sailsman otherwise, but still learning some of the new factions and mechs that have been added.

• @zaakery

Gamertag:x Sambora x
    Discord Tag:Sambora#8570
    Time Zone:CT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:I've played on and off since release. Looking for regular crew.

• Gamertag: Xirin
    Discord Tag: Minrin#6508
    Pirate legend w/ shores of gold complete. Looking for hijinks or to help others to keep the game interesting.

• Gamertag: InflatedMallard
    Discord Tag: AwkwardMackaw#5191
    Platform: xbox one
    Time Zone: Gmt+7
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Very little, played for 1 day so far

• Gamertag: witcher20774176
    Discord Tag: dragonfire2k19#1203
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I just started playing a few days ago.

• Gamertag: ShadaroGaming
    Discord Tag : Shadaro#5452
    Timezone: EST
    What's your amount of expirence in the game so far?: 25.8 hours according to Steam. Only played solo because I don't know anyone else that plays the game. Mostly play casually, since I play to unwind from WoW.

• Gamertag:XxDeaDPoolM3rcx
    Discord Tag: joystick#5205
    Platform: pc
    Time Zone: est
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: have been playing since launch, level 45/33/31 play whenever I have the kick which is often enough.

• Gamertag: Grumpy5829
    Discord Tag: Keyboard Warrior#7457
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: About a year

• Gamertag: Tomo83
    Discord Tag: Tomo#7438
    Platform: xCloud
    Time Zone: CET
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I was a pirate from release/day1. After 2 months of sailing I went into a break. Now I started again and am amazed about the new features and stories which went into the game. So at the moment I am following the path of the Tall Tales and sometimes doing some pvp.

• Gamertag: Shinikittyz
    Discord Tag: Shini Kitty
    Platform: PC Steam
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have tried driving a sloop around a bit. There is a lot to do its hard.

• Gamertag: K Pridebreaker
    Discord Tag: K Pridebreaker
    Platform: PC Steam
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: A bit here and there from pugging on the official Discord, though I do sail irl, so I'm comfortable at the helm.

Views
7015 out of 7124