Join THE Fleet of Thieves! | Official Recruitment | PC/XB1 | Discord (Partnered) | Add a unique twist to your SoT Experience!

• Gamertag: Batmatv
    Discord Tag: Batmat#6921
    Platform: PC
    Time Zone: CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pretty new. I've completed a few starter voyages, but nothing major.

• Gamertag: Mooimafish3
    Discord Tag: mooimafish3#2243
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played for about a week, roughly level ~15-20 in the main 3 categories, have done a few forts and quests in open crew. Don't like captaining but willing to do anything else and work well in teams.

• Gamertag- Flexinn01
    Discord Tag- Flexin#3949
    Platform-PC
    Time Zone-EST
    Experience- I have been playing for about a year on a off so I know a lot about the game. I am currently level 41/35/42 with the factions and play as much as i can to try to get to pirate lord.

• Gamertag: Bumeris5809
    Discord Tag: Kushi.#6053
    Time Zone: EST

• Gamertag: Anceitus
    Discord Tag:Anceitus#9532
    Platform:PC
    Time Zone:East coast us
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:2months, I am 48gh/36other 2, I prefer groups, have done about a month solo sloop and a month of teams. I don't mind leading crews either, I just dont have access to endgame content yet. I help new players when I get the chance, since this game is pretty tough to learn from the beginning.

• Gamertag:
    MajesticTree491

Discord Tag:
    JoelTheChef#9355

Platform:
    PC

Time Zone:
    Central Europe

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?:
    I have played this game for only about a few hours so far.

• Gamertag: durpdog96
    Discord Tag: durp #8051
    Time Zone: UK
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since roughly july and have played almost 300 hours. Play almost daily

• Gamertag : DrunkBerger1312
    Discord Tag : papanas5268
    Time Zone: EU
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ive experienced the game a little bit from all the factions close to 30rep at all of them

• @zaakery
    Gamertag: CapIronBat69
    Discord Tag:
    Time Zone: GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing for one month or so... and my current reputation is:
    Gold Hoarders - 35
    Order Of Souls - 35
    Reaper's - 12
    Hunter's - 11
    Sea Dog's - 7

• Gamertag:kamikazeheart15
    Discord Tag:bennyboi
    Platform:XBOX
    Time Zone:GMT
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Playing since early days but really picked up again recently and finally made it to pirate legend!

• Gamertag: Captain Bubble5
    Discord: CaptainBubbles#3276
    Timezone: GMT-9 (Alaska)
    Trading company reputation:
    Reaper 39
    Gold Hoarder 52
    Merchant Alliance 51
    Order of Souls 50
    I've played for a year and am comfortable with all end game content and events. I can teach new players or PvP with more experienced people.

• Gamertag: TheVashtaNerada
    Discord Tag: Erin the Red#4053
    Time Zone: Central US Time
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Played in the beta, dropped off for a year and change, and have been playing a good bit more in the past few weeks/months. Familiar enough with how to run most ships solo if needed, reasonably comfortable with pvp, mostly love exploring

• Gamertag: AndherBilla
    Discord Tag: PizzaCat#9668

What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Fairly new, been playing for a month and a half.

Gold Hoarders - 75
    Order of Souls - 75
    Merchant Alliance - 75
    Athena's Fortune - 16
    Reaper's - 60
    Hunter's - 37

• Gamertag: NotoriouslyNoto
    Discord Tag: Yog-Sothoth#5688
    Fairly short but lovely, play with some mates but always looking for more friends to play with.

• Gamertag: El Nino Sr Adam
    Discord Tag: El Nino Sr Adam#4511
    Platform: Xbox
    Time Zone: Los Angeles, CA (PST)
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I became a pirate legend before the first anniversary update. I’ve been playing the game since launch and played the beta. I haven’t played in over a year or since that update, but I’m looking to get back into it and have fun sessions! Also want to check out the cool new content I’ve missed this past year!

• Gamertag: HeelEsq
    Discord Tag: I’m_a_Rhino#1964
    Platform:PC
    50+ Gold and Souls, 48 Merchant. Looking for crews to play with.

• @Zaakery

Gamertag: Marvellian6782

Discord Tag: Marvellian #6426

Time Zone: Central European Standard Time

I started to play the game at the start of this year, currently, I have 401 hours of play time, As of sending this request, my levels in the factions are 33/75/75/75/16/26/10(Reapers Bones/Gold Hoarders/Merchant Alliance/Order of Souls/Hunters Call/Sea Dogs/Athena's Fortune), and I play the game on most days.

• Gamertag: xxkrisu
    Discord Tag: xxkrisu#8040
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Fairly limited. Started a week ago.

• @Zaakery

Gamer tag: avengingmusic52

Discord tag: pirates life for me#3453

Platform: Xbox 1

Time zone: est

My amount of experience is a fair amount. I watch streamers and I communicate well with my crew. My reputations are low because I’m a different account that I just started. My old account I was around lvl 20,s for all 3.

• @zaakery Gamertag: Mungo RIP
    Discord Tag: mungo rip
    Platform: Xbox Series S
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I"m a noob. I played the original month that was free on Xbox and I just started playing this month 12/2020. Although I'm a noob in the game in real life I know how to drive speedboats and I own a row boat. I"m familiar with sea terms and rules. For example the difference between a ship and a boat, starboard, port, stern, bow, helm, etc. I love the navigation aspect of the game. I also like fighing npcs.

• Gamertag: Th3HeroUDeserve
    Discord Tag: Preacher#4594
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing since December of 2019. Currently ranked 39 RB/74 GH/ 66 MA/ 69 OOS/ 35 HC/ 16 SD/ 13 AF. I play whenever I get the chance which is usually weekends and late at night during the week.

• Gamertag: CavemanJosh
    Discord Tag: HeavyArmz#4686
    Time Zone: Central / CST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Pirate Legend / 3+ months at sea
    I prefer to play midnight to 11pm to 8am CST
    Have a lot to do in Tall Tales have spent most of my time PvPing and maxing GH/MA/OOS. Very good at handling / taking care of boat and PvPing, leading or following.

• Hi, I'm interested in joining. Do you have a discord?

• Gamertag: OffWhite7362
    Discord Tag: OffWhite#9172
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: ~9 months I am PL looking for fun/content

• DudeNectar13
    The Barnacle
    XB1
    Eastern time
    Played for a few months just tired of solo slooping

• swrdfshtrggr
    swordfishtrigger#2083
    pc
    pst-evenings/nights
    i bought it yesterday but i seen it done a million times

• @Zaakery
    DudeNectar13
    XB1
    Eastern time zone
    My discord is The Barnacle (not really sure how to use it)
    I've been playing a few months looking for people who understand how to play and work together to stuff done. I'm 25 and usually play a couple times a week

• Gamertag: Topnotch2fly
    Time Zone: PST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: LVL 50+ gold LVL 30+ souls LVL 20+ merchant

I just want a crew to get lots of gold and skulls. Be a pirate legend too....

• Gamertag: AN0N7MOU5
    Discord Tag: adamwahid#6610
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've played this game since I came out took a long brake and now back into playing it. I also play the insider and like to give feedback when I can.

• Gamertag: Brindlemar
    Discord Tag: Brindlemar#7711
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Just picked it up about 2 days ago and am otherwise a noob

• @zaakery

Gamertag: Rob472
    Discord Tag: Rob472#3386
    Time Zone: MST
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Been playing the game for a few weeks now. Been playing with some friends but mostly off LFG. Almost at pirate legend.

• @Zaakery
    Gamertag: SpoopyShep
    Discord Tag: I Have Outpizza-d the Hut#6445
    Platform: Xbox One
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I've been playing since 2018. Good at navigation, enjoy sailing, suck at pvp unless on a gally. I'm a Merchant Emissary, and should be Emissary Admiral by the end of the month. Merchant reputation level 35; Gold hoarders rep level 17, and Order of Souls rep level 10.

• @Zaakery
    Gamertag: DarkRoastBun
    Discord Tag: DarkRoastBunny#6621
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: I have played for three years on and off. I usually take a two month break in the fall to travel. I don't have all the achievements unlocked, but I definitely have more than half done.

• @zaakery Gamertag: abeistegui
    Discord Tag: abeistegui#5267
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Fairly new at the game. I play roughly daily.

• @Zaakery
    Gamertag: applelolster
    Discord Tag: applelolster#1765
    What's your amount of experience in the game so far?: Started playing this game recently

Views
6979 out of 7125