Official Recruitment Thread for Black Spot Shanties | Best SoT community | Join our Discord now!

• Number one fleet in the Seas, all else comes 2nd to BLACK Spot Shanties. New members every day. There is a reason we are less then a week old and already passed the top guilds for Sea of Thieves come join the excitement and the advancement into a strong SoT career.

• @zingster-yo

While our discord is chatting we found a spy in the lurk from other guilds. Welcome to Sea of Thieves Boys.

• @zingster-yo not a spy man just realized its not a good fit for me. We can do this like the code says and settle it on the waves if we meet in the beta. best of luck to you guys

• @jimmy2bladez
    Run off to faketune. Jimmy boy, we will bring out the weak players and make the ones who are true stronger. Nothing personal but just simple business.

• @jimmy2bladez you will be the example we set for the rest of the troll spies that want to bash the fleet.
    Be sure to let me know when you get on the beta and your daddy is on. And I’ll make sure to embarrass him with you.....Now Run off go tell what you didn’t get from us⚫️

• @DrBullhammer

Did you type something you shouldn't have?

• @drbullhammer

I like the pugs!

• I would like to get in but I have yet received the code for Early Access for the Xbox

• @fire-pig-42

Join our discord, we welcome all buddy!

• How do I do that ?

• @fire-pig-42

Download Discord
    click our link on pc and it will automatically take you there
    here is the link! https://discordapp.com/download

and here is our discord link when you download it buddy https://discordapp.com/invite/8KqsdFc

• @drbullhammer It looks just like my pug :D

• I joined the group

• @fire-pig-42

I see, welcome aboard to the most active and strong community currently!

• New video up for our members!

• @zingster-yo I'm in, it's already pretty big. Imagine if we are so big nobody can defeat us bcs we are always with more than 1 ship XD

• @cptn-star-lordr

Buddy we have the strongest and the best members SoT has to offer. After a week or so every single crew that falls under our flag will be able to take on any encounter. But you are right there is always strength in numbers. 😎

• @musicmee said in Official Recruitment Thread for Black Spot Shanties | Best SoT community | Join our Discord now!:

To join or not to join!?!??! Hmmmmm. I am maybe in too many fleets now?!!?

I've found an easy solution. I don't join "fleets". "Fleets" join me!

• @erikinthebakery said in Official Recruitment Thread for Black Spot Shanties | Best SoT community | Join our Discord now!:

I've found an easy solution. I don't join "fleets". "Fleets" join me!

• @dielikekane

What is DLK!

• nvm haha just noticed

• New events coming soon tomorrow for announcements.

• @dinnerbone15 Don't worry buddy. We accept all people, biggest and strongest community for SoT. Monthly rewards and contest, events for extra in game content and a group that cares about all.

• @dinnerbone15 forgot to include we will not decline members based on age, we have members your age all the way to 40-50 years or age. :D,

• PvP department update coming soon

• @Zingster-Yo
    Thank you for the offer I think for the beta I’m going to play with some of my friends but if I don’t like it and I want a community I will know where to look.

• @dinnerbone15
    Haha see you after the beta.

• Happy Sunday, always looking for more members. We accept everyone but on top of that we provide the same information and training to everyone with the best alpha testers that SoT has to offer. We are all family here and we make sure everyone gets a piece of the pie.

• @zingster-yo
    I'm on Xbox console. Would I be able to use discord on my Xbox? I do have my PC as well but its been a while sense I've upgraded xD. Actually I can wear my PC headset while its running on that maybe that would work xD. I'm not sure how well my PC would be able to play SOT.

• A 960 gtx can handle it buddy! You are definitely welcomed aboard!

• @metachront
    They have a chat forum on xbox but not the full thing, a lot use their phones for chat. But Yea you are definitely welcome 😋 what is your pc specs?

• @zingster-yo

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @3.50 GHz
    RAM: 16GB
    DirectX:11
    GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 670
    SSD/HDD: cant remember but I do have a SSD about 250GB and a HDD at something

• @metachront
    960 can max the game out sooooo base it off of that. Your i7 should kill it.

• 62 members today!

• Faketune has the forum warriors up and about it tonight, not referring to you dlk.

Views
151 out of 407