Emote idea: Rock, Paper, Scissors!

• (Apologies if this has been mentioned before)

Picture it, the emote randomly selects 1 of 3 options: rock, paper, or scissors. Depending on a loss, win, or draw, the pirate reacts in an appropriate way but only if another player is nearby doing the emote at the same time. Thoughts?

Views
  • @tesiccl not sure how they would get a reaction to happen, but I'm in. I'm in even if it just throws a random sign.

• Similar to the Scoreboard, dice and deck of cards, coin flip. Just make it random, so the winner is surprised :p

• @burnbacon implied in the suggestion, but yes! ^^

• @tesiccl

I would love this, and a high five one

• Found the Helldivers 2 player.

I like this idea, and I think there should be a new emote type: "Interactable emotes" similar to Helldivers. It would be a new thing to spend ancient coins on without it feeling like Rares making the emporium even heavier.

• @captain-coel probably a close vicinity thing, or maybe the other pirate has to be facing them doing the same emote for it to trigger the “reaction” part.

• @grumpyw01f I’ve never played it ha!

• @devtryak we just got the self high five emote xD

• Definitely a fun addition. Although sad it will primarily be used by loss farmers in hourglass 😅

• @hiradc the great thing about loss farmers? We don’t have to listen and can easily sink them ;)

• @tesiccl

WE DID?! Where is it and what's it exact name?!

• @devtryak self high five, I think it was a free one you picked up from the emporium but it might already be gone by now.

• @tesiccl

Oh. I mean like an interactive one where you can high five your crewmates

• Team Fortress 2 had these types of coop emotes over a decade ago (and the Portal 2 coop mode had a few as well). I don't know why no one else has copied them.

• @devtryak oh I don’t think there’s one like that. That would be cool tho!

• @tesiccl

It would. You can just high five your open crew after fighting off the entire server and taking all the treasure

Views
1 out of 18