Mystery [Mega Thread]

• @grumpyw01f I believe it was the cardinal directions each line the last couple of clues started with, and the number of words in those lines.

They were directions from around Booty Island that lead to the Shores of Gold, or Tribute Peak.

Add numbers to those, and they got the code.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11
    T-R-I-B-U-T-E-P-E-A--K

Then you take the coin counts from around the border and apply them to the above.

4-B
    10-A
    3-I
    etc...

The spaces were from the transition between each edge of the sheet.

• BAIT TRAP BREAK RETAKE Puzzle four answer

• I understand how they got the rest of the solution after getting "look" from the word search. However, I do not understand how Aforecloud is synonymous with look. Unless it is a play on words, I see no logical way that it would come afore a cloud, unless it had to do with seeing said cloud. However, if that was the case, would not the word be see?

• Look! Easy??

• Never mind, I just saw the explanation as to how the puzzle was solved. Look was not the answer to the word search puzzle, it was ship.

• @gshemuga said in Mystery [Mega Thread]:

One word afore (before) CIRRUS (cloud) is SHIP. There is a cloud in the shape of a ship in the SOT sky . . . . .

• The voyages were fun, but not a fan of the ending. Who is H? What was his plot? It didn't seem like there were any revelations figured out by completing this, but I assume this is likely because the quests are being removed after the 22nd.

• @d3adst1ck Perhaps more is revealed during the Dark Deception adventure, since it comes out right after the quests are removed.

• @gaudierpuppy866 Maybe.

• This was a terrible event, only slightly above the last mystery since there was actually some stuff to do ingame.

• Well.. we made it everyone. Another mystery put to bed. To the person or team at rare who came up with the in-game story.. Kudos to you, it not only was marvelous but very exciting to complete. Just the right amount of challenge. To the others who worked on the out of game items.. you are devils who work with the gold hoarder. you have to be. That was some tough puzzles! But great job everyone... highly doubt I got anything except for the trinkets and sails. Having wrathbones' skull on my shelf though... worth it! Until next time mates, cheers! See you on the seas.
    -The Parrot Captain 'P'

• Maybe .

• Well that was a terrible event.

• I just want to be clear, and save anyone the time.

I, I have already found this mystery treasure.

• @rdizz
    ?

Views
2185 out of 2186