Am I Clairvoyant?

• So 5 years ago, around the Hungering Deep event, I made a suggestion on these 'ere forums.

For ye younger scallywags, at the time the only factions were Legend, Hoarders, Souls and Merchant. I recently came back from hiatus to see all this, and one of me shipmates reminded me of me old forum post. Not all me suggestions have made it in, but a majority of them have including extra factions, NPC ships, two warring factions, representation of factions...

So tell me lads... am I clairvoyant?

Views
    generalquestioncommunity
  • You might just be! I miss the good old days guessing what would come next I guessed the gunpowder skellys but was pretty wrong about everything else my hope was that skellys could target kegs... now I look back on it and see how bad of an idea that was

• It's a bit like going to an empty beach and requesting sand castles, fishing spots, chairs and structures for shade, and then coming back in 5 years when money and time is invested and pondering about clairvoyance

but maybe

• @wolfmanbush

Well said. But beware my friend, for I see a ghost covered in shroud, hungry more than anything...

Keep a weathered eye (or eyes if ye be lucky enough not to require an eye patch) on the horizon

• To answer your question, Tell me 6 numbers from 1 to 59 before tomorrows evening |UK lotto, if they hit the jackpot we split it 50% 50%.

• @jaxclay000

69, 69, 69, 69, 69.

• @korinth-nz what!?!? Lol!

• @jaxclay000

Whoops sorry they was for the other guy fat thumb on my phone accidently replied to you not him

• @korinth-nz lol I was very confused!

Views
generalquestioncommunity
1 out of 9