Accomplished Bone Crusher Wheel

• In insider I was unbale to purchase and got the error "I had a problem finding that please ask me again" It seems the issue has persisted into retail version, has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution?

Views
  • I have had the same thing happen to me and I never found a workaround. I put in a support ticket but who knows how that'll go.

• Thank you for the response, at least I know I'm not alone! Give a shout if the ticket sorts it, I was going to make one but figured id check here before wasting Rare's time.

• I’ve got the same problem.

• I’m also having this issue in insiders then in retail, I too have found no work around. Hoping to get this resolved asap!

• Having the same issue as well. Tried swapping servers, ships, reloading the game.

• Same here as well, I made an effort to switch servers and on different ships but to no avail. I also put in a support ticket.

• i can't seem to be able to get it either ... same problem finding ... can we get an answer at least ?

• Hopefully a hotfix coming soon. My doubloons shall await patiently

• still getting the same thing as you guys. to bad man this thing is shweet

• Update: Not only is the wheel not obtainable still but now some of the new Bristling Barnacle items are giving the same error as the wheel. Not sure if more items are like this but I just hope this gets fixed sooner than later.

• This issue is also affecting all of the Ashen Dragon set items me and friends have recently unlocked. They all show available for purchase in the shop but once we attempt to buy a piece we are getting the "I had a problem finding that. Ask me again" error message. Relogged, reinstalled, waited days, still not functioning. Just wanted to make sure Rare knows this isn't an isolated issue.

• I just got for nothing during season 1. No problems for me :)

• @epicgamerxd3240 said in Accomplished Bone Crusher Wheel:

I just got for nothing during season 1. No problems for me :)

That wasn't the point of this conversation you dummy lol

Views
1 out of 14