Chest of Fortune and Hunter's Call

• Got a couple of questions as I'm just getting back into SoT after some time off. It feels good to be back. I remember there was an issue sometimes with turning certain things into the Sovereigns not counting towards commendation progress. Does anyone know for sure if turning a Chest of Fortune into the Sovereigns counts towards the commendation progress? Also, with now being able to turn in Hunter's Call loot at the Sovereigns, does anyone know for sure if reputation is affected? It was mentioned that turning fish and loot into a seaport directly will provide more gold, but having over 11million gold myself, I'm more concerned about the rep. Do you get less Hunter's Call rep for turning things in at the Sovereigns. Thanks everyone! Happy Sailing!

Views
    generalquestion
  • You get 50% more reputation selling things to the hunters call representatives then the sovereigns. All other factions are not affected though

• Welcome back, matey! I've turned in two Chests of Fortune to the Sovereigns so far and they've both counted for the commendation. :)

• All Chests of Fortune I’ve turned in have worked fine for me!

Views
generalquestion
1 out of 4