Lost Shrine Loots

• So, I started playing some on the Xbox instead of PC and getting used to the controller and I finished a shrine but accidentally collected the loot while still down under water and then returned to my ship with no way of looting it all. Went back down in the shrine and the door that opened to get to the treasure was closed again with no way to open it back up. So I lost all that and have no way of retrieving it I guess? A single miss click and wasted all that time..

Wish there was a failsafe like keeping the door open until it resets or something.

Views
  • Yeah, i have seen the door shut while i was down there gathering up every last little thing including the tridents. My immediate thought was that they should only close when the event is reset. Kinda like the ghost fort treasuries are now.

• was it a combat shrine?

• Yeah, none of the shrines have a locking door just treasury. Not sure of you could go back and refight it.

unless you were spamming buttons it's not an issue, even with instant push instead of hold to push. Claim and Deposit are the same. Return is a different button. Even if you're on instant push, you can still turn away or back off to cancel the push.

If they teleported before claiming, they might be able to get back before the treasury doors close.

• @pithyrumble Actually i wasn't spammimg. What was weird is when I hit the collect button while down under water in the treasure room I stopped for a few seconds to look around in the room to see if the loot came back out but I didn't see anything, so I went to my ship thinking the mermaid was gonna pop up there so I can collect, but he wasn't. So of course I wasted another 30+ minutes going back and forth between my boat and inside the shine trying to figure out where it went but nothing.

Oh well though, I think I've learned my lesson.

• @red0demon0 It was the Treasury of the Secret Wilds Shrine.

Views
1 out of 6