Can't upload any clips to the Creator Crew section

• Hello everyone! I'm brand new to the Creator Crew, and I'm very happy to be apart of it. I have been playing Sea of Thieves for YEARS but have just recently (within the year) started streaming, and wanting to get more involved with this game and its community behind it.

I have a question, most of the Creator Crew submissions for "Clips" and "My Content" are unavailable, and it won't let me post, or check out posts from anyone else, and I am not sure why.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, and see you all in the Seas!

Views
  • @izjarvis Ahoy!

The Creator Crew section of forums has recently been rebuilt and the Shipwright has restored us to a brand new state, so I'm not sure where you're trying to look at submissions for "Clips" and "My Content"?

• @thepretenduk ahoy!

My apologies, I must have been looking in the wrong section or somehow managed to navigate to a section that shouldn't be there because I can not find it anymore!
    If I come across it again, I'll be sure to post a screenshot with what I am saying, thank you so much for the reply!

Happy sailing 🏴‍☠️🦜

Views
2 out of 3