Why can't I use emotes on the forum web version?

• I read various users posts and threads across this forum and I notice that some contain emotes. Now, I could have sworn I could use this in the past but now I can't. There is no way for me to insert an emote.

Can someone look into this or give us the ability here for the WEB version of the site. I say web version because I suspect the mobile version lets you.

Views
  • @personalc0ffee

When you're writing a post, press windows-key and semi-colon, that brings up an emote menu.

• @lem0n-curry said in Why can't I use emotes on the forum web version?:

@personalc0ffee

When you're writing a post, press windows-key and semi-colon, that brings up an emote menu.

You're messing with me.

Wow, no that's actually legit.

That works.

I still think we need an insert option for it though, also how did you figure that out?

• @personalc0ffee said in Why can't I use emotes on the forum web version?:

@lem0n-curry said in Why can't I use emotes on the forum web version?:

@personalc0ffee

You're messing with me.

That works.

I still think we need an insert option for it though, also how did you figure that out?

It's not a forum thing, it works in other as well.

• @lem0n-curry said in Why can't I use emotes on the forum web version?:

@personalc0ffee said in Why can't I use emotes on the forum web version?:

@lem0n-curry said in Why can't I use emotes on the forum web version?:

@personalc0ffee

You're messing with me.

That works.

It's not a forum thing, it works in other as well.

Mmm, well we still need one for the forum directly for users that might not learn this.

• @personalc0ffee

I tend to use my phone or tablet to visit and post here. I just use the phone/tablet emotes. 😁

• @pumpa-cat said in Why can't I use emotes on the forum web version?:

@personalc0ffee

I tend to use my phone or tablet to visit and post here. I just use the phone/tablet emotes. 😁

I only use the forum on the web.

Views
1 out of 7