New set of islands

• I think it would be amazing that RARE added a counter part to the ashen reaches, whatever they would call them. Forsaken isles- island made up fully only from snow, ice and some spruce trees. This would have the potential for new quests, tall tales, world events, etc. Also in the addition could be cool to see u being able to freeze to death if ur not on ur ship for too long.

Views
  • Damn, that is actually good idea, and i agree with this one

• We've already got water slides, why not areas where you can slide on ice?

• Love the idea, sadly Rare most likely won't do it due to hardware limitations of the Xbox One.

• @warefury7468 said in New set of islands:

I think it would be amazing that RARE added a counter part to the ashen reaches, whatever they would call them. Forsaken isles- island made up fully only from snow, ice and some spruce trees. This would have the potential for new quests, tall tales, world events, etc. Also in the addition could be cool to see u being able to freeze to death if ur not on ur ship for too long.

Search function is your friend. Ice Zone has been a suggestion ever since the Devil's Roar was added. It's been discussed to death and the general consensus is "NO." It's dumb and doesn't fit the theming of the Sea of Thieves.

• think it would be amazing that RARE added a counter part to the ashen reaches, whatever they would call them. Forsaken isles- island made up fully only from snow

Sigh…another frozen wonderland post

• Ah! Yes! Tundra in the tropics, a frequent occurrence to find! Well, in the grand line maby, but im not so sure about in the sea of thieves.

Views
1 out of 7