Kicking player from captained ship

• Hello,

I feel like we should have the option on a captained ship to kick players from our ship, i feel like this feature should only be available on a captained ship though, or if this is not possible, at least make it so players who are voted to the brig don't get money and rep for the loot.
    We had a player on our brig that was being racist and rude, voted him to the brig and he was like "fine i'll just stay anyway for the free loot and gold". I have reported the player but i really hate i had to give him free rep and loot. We should be able to kick people like that.

Views
  • @haltzo5045
    So people can be kicked after they've sailed a session, just because the captain has a friend going online or is just being a ?

Good for you for reporting him ! Hopefully other crews won't encounter him.

• Uuugh…another one of these. “I’m captain so I should have full control who stays on my ship and who’s allowed on it”

I’ll repeat my example.

What is stopping a captain from kicking me? When I spent a good hour helping and collecting loot together only to be kicked/removed from the ship because there friend came online. Hmmmm…that isn’t fair

Views
1 out of 3