Turn off Encounters in Hourglass?

• You have to laugh at this sort of thing, cause I you can't make it up...

I just surfaced into a match, then had a skeleton sloop spawn on me. Started to maneuver around trying to get the sloop to engage the opposing sloop, and ran straight into a skeleton fleet world event. A skeleton galleon surfaced underneath the sloop, picked it up out of the water, and veered it off course causing it to ram me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Aside from the memes and the laughs, it kind of ruined the hourglass match I was trying to participate in.

Views
  • Personally I feel like that would make the hourglass a lot more interesting.

Maybe make an opt-out option

• @scheneighnay a dit dans Turn off Encounters in Hourglass? :

Personally I feel like that would make the hourglass a lot more interesting.

Damn yes ! That sounds epic !

I'd love to encounter that between 2 runners, an Arena killing-machine veteran and a loss farmer...

• Shut the FotD up.

Crybabies already nerfed blunderbombs and by proxy firebombs too.

Crybabies nerfed Alliance ambushes.

Crybabies got sooooo much fun stuff nerfed (Mega-Karen-Gallies on sloops)....

Stop crying and play the game. They put HG mode on adventure to forward their "Idea" of pvpve.

DEAL WITH THE E LIKE SO MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN PREACHING TO DEAL WITH THE P.

• @pithyrumble said in Turn off Encounters in Hourglass?:

Shut the FotD up.

Crybabies already nerfed blunderbombs and by proxy firebombs too.

Crybabies nerfed Alliance ambushes.

Crybabies got sooooo much fun stuff nerfed (Mega-Karen-Gallies on sloops)....

Stop crying and play the game. They put HG mode on adventure to forward their "Idea" of pvpve.

DEAL WITH THE E LIKE SO MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN PREACHING TO DEAL WITH THE P.

Alliance ambushes are blatantly a cheese strat.
    AI however don't discriminate and because they can attack either player (more likely the defender in all reality) it's fair and imo more fun because of the chaos.

• @scheneighnay

Like 99% of this game isn't "Cheese Strat"

• @pithyrumble agreed to your first post

• @jj-h816 strange feeling ain't it? XD

Views
1 out of 8