Sea of buggy mess, my experience of yesterday

• Hi!
    Been grinding Sea of Bones for some rep, (and enjoying the occasional spicy words of opposing the teams), and ive been stunned by the amount of bugs.

1. In one of the battles ive spawned underneath the ship immobilized, while we got pummeled with cannonballs all I could do is to witness and drown myself.

2. The classic bucket and food reg, ive accepted the fact that sometimes my shots and guarding with a sword wont count but the bucket not bailing and food not being consumed is infuriating at time!

3. The classic bug of not being able to pull out your gun or anything.

4. After losing normally you still get to keep everything you had in your inventory but all of my supplies just vanished! I had 5 pineapples and cursed cannonballs on me and when we spawned at an oupost they were all gone.

5. My opponents taste in style, might not be a bug but someone GOT TO DO something about it. Like come on! Any sense of matching!?

6. Might be a hacker but someone used blunderbombs against us, and one blunderbomb killed me while I had full health and nearly killed my teammate.
      Something was foul about it but ive never heard about this kind of cheat, so it might be a bug.
      He kept using it as he knew how strong it is.

7. Forgot this one, my pirate's right hand kept covering my whole screen when I was shooting from the cannon, like he was trying to see where the cannonball lands animation.
      Dying did not solved it.

All in one gameplay is not cool, games will always have bugs at times but not like this.
    Im not really making posts anymore but I had to write it down here.

Cheers!

Views
1 out of 1