Question about timing of the end of Adventure "The Secret Wilds"

• I know this is a dumb question, but I'm just wanting to check:
    The adventure ends February 2nd. Normally these things end at midnight UTC, correct? So I'm in CST in the United States, 6 hours behind UTC. It's currently February 1st. I have a few things to finish up in the Adventure (one of the constellations didn't count my first go 'round and I need to hit up Lone Cove and the Seapost). I have a little time tonight to finish it. However, if it says January 19th – February 2nd, will I have through Feb 2nd (i.e. until midnight UTC on Feb 2nd, just 1 minute before Feb 3rd) to complete it, or as soon as it reaches Feb 2nd (i.e. tonight at midnight UTC, just 1 minute before Feb 2nd) to complete it?

I'm sure I'm overthinking this and whatever, I just don't have much time to play and I couldn't complete it before tonight.

Views
  • @maximusarael020

I believe they're mostly active until 10 or 11 GMT AM on the mentioned day, so about 12 hours to go.

• I'm in CST, it'll end at about 4am for us on Thursday. So you have just under 12 hours from my post to finish it.

Ledger and insider rewards are the only thing that happens at midnight UTC. Everything else usually happens during SoT's business hours.

Views
1 out of 3