LGBT/Ally Sloop

• Hiya, I’m a chill trans woman looking for other players looking to do quests. I’ve ran into some transphobic players on Open Crew so I thought I’d post here. I just became captain of a sloop, relatively new player. I’m on Pacific Time. No need to meet up every day, just thought it would be nice to add each other as friends then hop into each other’s games whenever we can! Let me know :)

Views
    communityjust for fun
  • I'm a casual Sea of Theives player, but really enjoy the whole experience. I'm not a sweaty PvP fighter. I like doing adventures and playing with people of all levels, helping newbies and learning from old long time players alike. I've managed to get to pirate legend whilst avoiding too many fights. I'm sis het (not sure if I'm supposed to refer to myself as that?!) But I'm lbgt friendly and would love to meet and play when life allows our paths to cross.
    Let me know 😊

• ye can sail with me.. hehe

mate

• Sure thing! I don't get a lot of time on the seas but if you see me on feel free to send an invite. Xbox Gamertag is the same as my username.

• @rosemary1384 I would be honoured

Views
communityjust for fun
4 out of 5