How can Xbox players send clips of cheating to Rare?

• If anyone knows how Xbox players can send footage of cheating to Rare, please can you post details here.
    Thanks 😊

Views
  • You can report them directly to xbox live, idk how though.

• @d1zzy-mouse

I go to the Xbox app on my phone and download the clip.

Add it to the support ticket at the end.

You can also get a link to the video as long as you don't delete the clip from your online list, they can see it like that.

• @pithyrumble thank you so much 😊

• @dragonborn12940 thank you for your reply. I did that straight away, but unfortunately there’s no option to add the video

• I think the file size limit on tickets is so low probs need to put it on yt etc and share link in ticket

• @hiradc

The Xbox app gives you a link so you don't have to do another extra step.

• @pithyrumble ah fair I never use that function I always save then delete as end up running out of space

• You can also report to the Sea of Thieves Moderation team using their support system.

Read through the post here https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/360016887200-How-to-report-a-player

There is a "HERE" link with more information on what to include in your report https://support.seaofthieves.com/articles/360016890560

Once you're set, click on the "Raise a Support Request" button at the bottom of the page.

Some videos are too large, so you'll want to follow HiradC's information about posting the video elsewhere and submitting a link in your report.

I've only submitted screenshots that I captured on Xbox, and used the Xbox app on PC to download them to PC to add to the report. You can find where your PC stores the Captures that you download in Settings > Gaming > Captures

• @skrapshak thank you so much 😊

• @d1zzy-mouse My pleasure!

• @d1zzy-mouse an easy way to send those videos is by sending the ticket without evidence first, you will get an E-Mail, just answer that E-Mail with the video attached to it

• @schwammlgott thanks 😊.
    We’re so sick of coming across blatant cheaters, it’s tiring - and ruining the game

Views
1 out of 14