New Hunters Call Dangerous Animals Voyage

• I propose some new hunters call specific voyages that task you to track elusive and dangerous animals that are capable of hunting you back!

The whole thing starts off like you’re the witcher tracking a monster.
    You have no idea what it is at first but upon checking clues you can piece together what it is you’re hunting!

From a lore standpoint all the faction visit islands at some point and they turn to Hunters Call when animal related things get out of hand! For example Merchants fear some animal is eating all the pigs on a particular island and want you to investigate.

Animals you hunt could be things like bears, gorillas, a gang of angry and cunning monkeys (that may or may not be wearing pirate clothing they stole) that like to hurl coconuts at you and even some variations of the merfolk sea monsters!

Hunters rep will point you to an island and you must look for clues. Paw prints, half eaten animals, feces (Sorry its the only word im allowed to use) sea stuff like star fish if sea critter etc etc.
    Once you find the final clue the fight ensues! You’ll hear a distant growl or call from the monster that signals it had spawned on the island. Go there and teach it a lesson!

Animals are like a mini boss with their own attacks and things. So its best to plan your attack. Each monster has different behaviour and weaknesses.

For example if you pull out a banana a monkey will snatch it off you and they’ll fight among themselves for 3-5 seconds causing a distraction!

The spawn locations can vary too such as investigating caves for bears etc

Killing it drops a trophy which you can hand in to hunters rep for reward. You can also collect some meat that drops and cook it up and sell or eat.

It would feel a bit like a new variation of an order of souls bounty except you dont just go there, kill that. You’re more go there, investigate then kill that.

Views
  • I think its a great idea to expand hunters call faction and this would also lead to having islands like Old faithful or Thieves haven likeable for at least one voyage out of all of them available.

Also, Stephen spoils employee - when?

• I wish there were quests that stayed until completion for megs/krakens, hell I'd kill for ANY kind of voyage from the hunters, make it for specific fish or chickens/pigs from islands, SOMETHING.

• @vahnkiljoy said in New Hunters Call Dangerous Animals Voyage:

I wish there were quests that stayed until completion for megs/krakens, hell I'd kill for ANY kind of voyage from the hunters, make it for specific fish or chickens/pigs from islands, SOMETHING.

Meat crate to fill up instead of a fruit crate

• I'm going full Anthony Hopkins from Instinct in this game if pirates hunt gorillas.

but in general I am very pro bringing more to Hunter's call

and as usual, I would like a bow.

• I'm very much for Hunters Call content, and it doesn't have to be complicated stuff either. I like your idea

Views
1 out of 6