Secret Wilds adventure deed not completing

• I have finished the season adventure 2 times and i still have the not received deed completion for discovering all nine constellations. There are three on each island and there are three islands. you need to "discover" them to get the quest item for each island. This is what i have done twice and it still says 8/9 completed. Am i missing something simple or is this a bug?

Views
  • Hi, I had the same issue! I did this twice too, the first time I died after finishing the 9th constellation and on the way back to plunderer's outpost, on the second time I completed everything and returned to Madame Olivia and I still haven't completed it. My username is Tominatooo, please help! Thanks!

• I have the same issue. Did it twice, same problem. :(

• I was going to start this adventure this weekend. I don’t think I’ll bother if I’m not going to get the reward. 😔

• My whole crew and I have this same issue. Just finished the adventure and it still says 8/9 constellations.

• I got the same problem, one of the star constellations just did not count. Looks like the only option is to cancel the adventure and restart it?

• My brog crew and I didn't get all 9 either, and I personally found and aligned all nine constellations. One member put in a support ticket that thus far has only received two automated responses. Thank goodness full completion is only a title, but what the heck?!

• Sorry your'e experiencing this, did mine and everything worked on the first try.

Views
3 out of 8