HOW DO YOU KICK PEOPLE FROM YOUR CAPTAINED SHIP!?!?!?!?

• I dont know what the **** has been going on lately, but theres been a surge of toxic as **** players joining my sloop ship and just trolling, wiating for me to land on an island and start digging for treasure and they just sail the ship off every single time

So I go to kick them from my crew, because i had already invested money into getting supplies, voyages, etc... AND I FIND OUT YOU CANT EVEN KICK SOMEONE FROM YOUR SLOOP!?!?!? IS THIS SOME SORT OF JOKE!?

Views
  • or set your ship to "dont allow people to join"
    and personally invite people using the looking for group.

Before we get into "Capt ships need power to kick" Let us all go down the scene, again.

• You join a ship, captain ship. Nice fellow and you two sail together for a few hours doing treasure collecting. No problems all day. Decide hey lets cash in? Sure, but just as you get to the outpost, the Captain tells you "Sorry but my friend wants to join" and ta-da Kicks you. All that work and time wasted. You earned no of the rewards because the captain makes the rules.
  • I kick everyone from my ship by not allowing them to be part of my crew in the first place. For the reasons you have mentioned and I have this game since 2020, I have not tried open crew once. If you get so frustrated, you should do the same.
    If you really need a stranger for a companion, go to discord groups. Thank me later.

• alt text

Views
1 out of 4