Captaincy issues. Voyages, Cosmetics ect.

• recently came back to the game after a while away. and have loved the idea of the captaincy update. obviously there are some issues and it seems many of you have encountered them as well. i have had issues saving my cosmetics between sessions and this seems common while looking through the rest of the forums however my main issue lies with the captains voyages. i have found many Forums both here and on reddit that claim the voyages are not being consumed after use. leading to people having over the normal 50 limit.

I WISH that was my issue. my first day back i filled the captains voyage shelf with 50 voyages of different types set sail and enjoyed the new content after logging off and returning all of my voyages were gone(on top of cosmetics not saved) not a single one. annoyed i tried again buying less this time and again after returning my voyages were gone. i find plenty of post for the other issues but cant find any for this and the only official response was from august. with all the issues surrounding captaincy i cant say im surprised.

has any one else experienced this? and suggestions? as of now ill just continue without voyages that i don't plan on running in the same session but would feel better know i wasn't the only one haha.

Views
  • This just happened to me too. I has just bought my captained ship after also coming back after a long time off, and only had about 30k gold leftover to mess around with. Bought a trinket, placed it everywhere I could, and bought a handful of cap voyages. Logged off last night and today I come back and all my cap voyages are gone. So is the gold I spent on them, which was definitely not cheap and clearly not the intended design. I also noticed all my trinkets had been reset. Really annoying and a waste of time. Is there any fix for this? Do the devs care? Disappointing, everything about this game seems to center on being as frustrating and annoying as possible, so at least it’s consistent.

Views
1 out of 2