Grogmanay fireworks missing

• after completing the goals to earn the fireworks from the grogmanay event the merchant alliance vendor had 2 lots of fireworks for me but i wanted to save them for another time so i just left the vendor and didnt get the fireworks when i go to the vendor now all the fireworks are purchaseable only for 20000 gold what happened to the fireworks i earned

Views
  • You can only purchase them during the event. If you purchased them and didn’t claim them you need to go to the specific outpost you bought them at and she should offer you to pick them up.

• @abjectarity even though they where rewards i still needed to purchase them whilst the event was active

• @finerbog644742 correct. They cost 0 gold, but a “purchase” needed to be made.

• @abjectarity oh well now i know for next year lol and thanks for replying youve been a tremendous help and in true pirate fashion i hope to sink you on the seas oh sorry i meant see you on the seas lol

• @finerbog644742 hahaha

If it makes you feel any better it was just 16 of the same exact firework. The two tankards and it was pretty underwhelming.

Views
5 out of 6