Becoming Pirate Legend, but none of the extras...?

• I am a Pirate Legend, and have reached level 100 for in game for this season. I have not recieved any of the past, and current seasons "Legend only" items as of yet. Is this a known glitch?

Views
  • @imperatormorsus
    What items are you referring/thinking of exactly?
    Some of them where commendations locked for year one pirates that reach PL (Can't get them anymore)
    Some weapons like the Legendary weapon set were an Arena only exclusive unlockable achievement.

• @ix-indi-xi Year one stuff I'm not worried about, it's the seasons after.

• I think it's only for the active season that you get the other PL stuff. Like you wouldn't get the PL curse from S1. But get Flamefart's sword. If you still haven't gotten your s8 stuff submit a ticket. You should have gotten that by now.

• @pithyrumble said in Becoming Pirate Legend, but none of the extras...?:

I think it's only for the active season that you get the other PL stuff. Like you wouldn't get the PL curse from S1. But get Flamefart's sword. If you still haven't gotten your s8 stuff submit a ticket. You should have gotten that by now.

@ImperatorMorsus

The above is correct; you'll only unlock the PL stuff from the current season. The other stuff will return at some point, but you'll likely need to finish a commendation to be able to buy it (see the Season 1 PL Curse being locked behind 105 Guardian Allegiance).

I do wonder if you have 'activated' Pirate Legend though. Did you get the shanty, access to the hideout and the purple Pirate Legend clothing set? If not, you need to speak to the Mysterious Stranger and he'll only grant you PL status if you have purchased all the title upgrades for the 3 trading companies you have reached 50 in.

• If I recall, if you reach 100 renown in previous seasons but were not a Pirate Legend, once you become a Pirate Legend those PL-exclusive rewards from previous seasons will be placed into your inventory.

If you reached 100 renown in those seasons and have proof of doing so before you reached your Legend status, you could send that into support and they could help you further.

• @nex-stargaze you don't get retroactive season rewards. You had to be PL during the season in order to get those.

• @d3adst1ck One of my best friends, who joined the game and participated during Season 2, got some exclusive PL rewards from that Season when he became Legend during Season 5. So that concept is definitely true, if not rare/uncommonly reported.

• @nex-stargaze if that's true, it's some kind of glitch. There are lots of S1 100 renown players that don't have the PL curse.

Views
1 out of 9