Players abusing a bug

• We started a matchmade battle using the hourglass on a gallion. When we came out of the water we saw that the enemy players were stuck between a rock and the new golden sands outpost wall. Moments later their boat started to flip over and got passed the pillars at the outpost. This prevented them from sinking. After a while their boat despawned and relocated at a island neirby. The game didnt end the battle. The enemies were now outside the boundries of the battle and were not exploading. We also presume that they were not able to start another battle so they were waiting for us to give up. There was no way for us to win the battle. We then tried to replicate the glitch so we can go and sink them. The glitch was very easy to replicate just by seing them do it once. They were also playing offensive audio on the game chat. Im not going to show any videos since some people might try to replicate this. This is a warning so people know about this.

Views
  • sent a ticket to rare a month ago on this, but I only tested on sloop.

• I had my brig do this once barrel roll and sunk on spawn, we did restock and go back for fight didn't realise people were replicating it now

Views
2 out of 3