Discord ban + No warning

• So I got banned on the SOT discord a few days ago for "racist pfp" Although it might be, in the rules it says for the first time I shall receive a warning, second is me getting muted, so on and so fourth. But this was my first offense, I did not receive a warning, nor a mute, nor anything alike, and when the bot messaged me to go to the following link and contact customer support, there was no customer support there. I'm not looking for a solution to submit a appeal, by rules, I must receive a warning, no more, no less. So I am asking to get unbanned, and receive a warning.

Link: https://support.seaofthieves.com/

Views
  • If it's severe enough people with the power are likely to just bounce people permanently

that happens on a lot of social areas on the net/forums/discords etc

at the end of the day it's just a hang out spot on the net, they are gonna run it how they wanna run it.

• @maylite7521 As stated in the Rules:

alt text

As your post goes against the Forum Rules, it will be locked.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

Discussion of disciplinary actions taken against individual players is not permitted on the Forums. Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

If want more information or to appeal then you would need to contact Support as it is not something that can be discussed on the Forums.

Views
1 out of 3