Started playing again.

• I have about 10 hours played so far on my new account and have come back after being away for about a year or so and really need a crew to join. Every time I get the pretty high in my emissary I get taken out and can’t make any money. If anyone wants to play it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Views
  • Welcome back

If you're open to some advice I would work my way up with the emissary

Like picking merchant/souls/gold and then doing a sea fort and then selling the sea fort. Just getting the reps in, consistency and efficiency are always more productive long term than taking higher risks for more gold, you can work up to more risks in time.

Maybe aim for grade 3 and sell and then keep going to 4 and 5 as opposed to trying to hit 4 or 5 before selling

• @wolfmanbush yea I try but I get attacked and my defense isn’t the best. I panic lol

• @piratemike3638 said in Started playing again.:

@wolfmanbush yea I try but I get attacked and my defense isn’t the best. I panic lol

What do you do in your sessions for treasure? meaning what pve are you participating in, what is your typical approach. What are your current goals? make some gold? commendations? random play?

If you are getting attacked a lot we can come up with a plan that will increase your success rate.

• @wolfmanbush i am doing emissaries. Doing gold horde and merchant. Merchant is hard solo cause it takes so long to get everything on the ship.

• @piratemike3638 said in Started playing again.:

@wolfmanbush i am doing emissaries. Doing gold horde and merchant. Merchant is hard solo cause it takes so long to get everything on the ship.

are you doing shipwreck voyages for merchant? they are great for profit and for solos

for gold hoarder as a new solo I would kill skelly captains on small islands and dig the maps up, easy to find and often can be quality loot (as well as picking up island loot)

small islands and not staying in one spot for long are very helpful for solos of all experience levels. As you gain more experience you can work skelly sloops into the mix, great loot and great for leveling up the emissary flag.

Small island dig maps and random loot can lead you to grog chests or sorrow chests or rage chests and stronghold kegs, all of which are great finds for a solo. Quicker and less risky than something like a vault or just digging up a bunch of captain's chests. Red and green gems laying around adds up nicely.

• nice.
    good idea

• Im always down to play with folks! Ya gotta start somewhere right, but heed these folks solid advice for sure!

Seasoned Pirates they be!

• @piratemike3638 Once you open the sunken ship, just swim a bit out of the door so there is only water above you without obstructions and just release them, you can basically get 1/3 out of there that way before you will start drowning.

Once on water surface, just harpoon them and stack them on the front of the ship.

Taking them one by one manually would take forever

Views
1 out of 9