Even the reporting system is broken....

• I met a very exaggerated cheating player today
    , this player uses a cheating plug-in, has the ability to aim and teleport, and teleports to the side of the boat many times to use the explosive barrel. I have a video record and I can provide it if necessary. In the past, I used the xbox app to report. I know this kind of report game management Almost no one can read it, so this time I thought of filling in the reporting system on the official website of Sea of ​​Thieves, but even the reporting channel on the official website has failed and no one has repaired it. I already understand the way the game team handles the cheating problem

Views
  • @amasaga in nay online game cheating is a problem, and its always a fight of sorts between the devs detecting them and the developers of the cheat plugins making them undetectable.

it is a back and forth between that, there will never be a cheaterless game especially a cheaterless online game

• @amasaga did you try just now? The report system was down for days, but it is back up now according to their twitter announcement. I was able to successfully send a report just a few minutes ago with a question I’ve had for days.

• I use the reporting system and still write Oh dear!

• I finally managed to get into the reporting system, but after completing the report, I still have to face endless e.response is undefined
    I can understand that this is a never-ending question, but is it really necessary to make the reporting system so difficult to use?

• @amasaga try opening an incognito window, logging in and going through the report system. It might be a cookies/cache issue and if it is then using incognito is a great way to test that.

• @abjectarity I used the incognito window of three web browsers to report the system and still encountered the same problem. Maybe the high difficulty of reporting is the reason for the proliferation of cheating

Views
1 out of 7