What is rare doing about the current proliferation of cheaters on SoT?

• I'm so tired of running into cheaters who beam you with every cannon shot from across the map. Something needs to be done about the aimbots in this game, otherwise its going to die a slow but sure death.

Views
  • Did you record and report?

• @pithyrumble said in What is rare doing about the current proliferation of cheaters on SoT?:

Did you record and report?

Record what? Dying from an enemy that you have no idea who they are because their names are out of range?

• @imperatormorsus said in What is rare doing about the current proliferation of cheaters on SoT?:

@pithyrumble said in What is rare doing about the current proliferation of cheaters on SoT?:

Did you record and report?

Record what? Dying from an enemy that you have no idea who they are because their names are out of range?

Yes. If it was matchmade the systems know who you were paired against. Random battles maybe not so much but they can see who's on a server at least.

Y'all play on xbox ?

• curently trying to report a cheater that admits it in game cause he forgot to turn his mic off, but the tickets arent working, i keep getting the error message

• @mugiwara3026 said in What is rare doing about the current proliferation of cheaters on SoT?:

curently trying to report a cheater that admits it in game cause he forgot to turn his mic off, but the tickets arent working, i keep getting the error message

You could try another browser for submitting the ticket. This helps for some.

• This is not scary, what's scary is some strange phenomena, such as invisibility, teleportation, and magical buckets. I often encounter them during PVP, as you said, there is no one to see. How can I report them

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game or suspect foul-play, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support. As this is a matter for Support and not the Forums, I'll be dropping anchor here.

Views
5 out of 8