What are offenses that lead to being banned

• I have never been banned but I have heard of people getting banned or suspended for things that really shouldn't warrant that kind of action. Cheating, modding, hacking, doxing, bullying, hate speech, or things that otherwise give people an unfair advantage, yes I can see that being worth the punishment but things like launching your ship into the air, getting behind the tavern counter, or whatever else seems like a little much it's not like those are really game breaking. Please list things that you can get banned or suspended for so I know what to stay away from because sometimes you just find something and I don't want to lose everything because I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do something

Views
    generalcommunity
  • In my experience and opinion the people that found themselves in trouble that didn't cause trouble are the ones that once in a blue moon get set up by lookalike accounts and are falsely banned. This has happened before and it has been corrected before but it's not that common.

The rest typically play with fire and get burned and then their buddies support them in a public thing trying to get them back in the game.

If you wanna stay outta trouble.

Don't cheat
    Don't say vulgar and cruel stuff to people or type it
    Aim to sink people, don't get involved in socially punishing/targeting people over a game within the game.

Just be chill with people and about wins and losses and you'll be fine.

If it's something you think could be a problem because it seems shady, just don't do it.

• @xxx-link-xxx-12 you more or less covered it don’t be a jerk to other or cheat but finding weird and fun glitch’s like flipping your ship upside down or getting your ship, rowboat, or yourself in places they shouldn’t be is fine take a pic post it for fun if it’s something like glitching through walls to get in areas you aren’t supposed to be as long as your not using it to take advantage of pvp I don’t see a problem with it

Views
generalcommunity
1 out of 3