cheater/bug abuser

• [Mod edit]

We got invaded by this ship, what happened is we saw a champion servant ship appear on the map, and after a few second that ship marker disappeared, the pvp restricted circle is still there, there's no music, and we cannot get out of the pvp circle

After a few minutes, we noticed that there's "another" champion servant ship appeared out of nowhere, waaaaaay out of the pvp restricted circle. And lo and behold, that's the same [Mod edit] ship, outside of the pvp restricted circle without being blown up by their hourglass

My guess is that the [Mod edit] team figured out a way to abuse some kind of bug, which allows them to not be restricted by the pvp restricted circle. I came to this conclusion based on the fact that they still seems to be aware of the pvp restricted circle, and use that against our ship in the fight afterward. Basically they tried to sink us, but when they realized they cannot win, they just run out of the pvp restricted circle.

How is this a thing? will there be consequences for these cheater/bug abuser? will rare ever acknowledge these bug exist in the first place?

[mod edit]

Views
    feedback
  • @pialolo Ahoy matey!

I have removed the team/crew/ship names from your post above as we do not allow callouts/witchhunts in our social spaces.

Please make sure you reach out to our Player Support team using the link below to report this kind of behaviour.

Contact Support

• You wouldn't have happened to be in the Shores of Gold area, would you?

• @d3adst1ck No, I voted for guardian of fortune and was going from outpost to outpost for supply, I'm looking for a good fight, why would I go to shore of gold?

• @pialolo One of the ways to get out of the circle without ending the battle requires being near that area.

You didn't see the ship on the horizon when the battle started?

• @d3adst1ck When the battle started, there's nothing close to or far from our ship

• it's not just in PvP it's out in the real world too, there is an invasion going on, and it's getting nasty out there.

Views
feedback
1 out of 7