S8 Ravenwood costume suggestion

• Salutation!

I've recently unlocked and seen the new Ravenwood costumes in the Season Pass and they are absolutely amazing! The general look, the colours and the concept are gorgeous, lovely work, really.
    However I've noticed there's not much difference between the tier 2 and tier 3 looks, only the colour of the mask and the bird skull as far as my eyes can tell. So I've been wondering if it would be possible to change one of them (maybe tier 2) to make better diversity between the three of them. The idea would be to remove the mask and keep the hood on. Especially it would be a fitting choice for the cosmetic since the set is based on assassins.
    So the first costome could be left as it is without the hood/mask, the second one could use only the hood, and the third one could have both the hood and the mask (the white colour variant looks a bit better and would be in line with the sails and wheel).
    I don't know if it's possible to change it now, but I and many of the fellow pirates in the community would be really happy to have a variant of said cosmetics with a hood, while also showing off a magnificent beard or stunning makeup. So pretty please? :3

Views
1 out of 1