Blue clouds in the wilds

• Anybody know what these are? Its like spots on islands in the wilds that are colorful like other regions. In small splotches. Struggling to add a photo atm. (https://www.xbox.com/play/media/RPQDKRE7CF)

Views
    generalquestion
  • I have a feeling that a mandrill monkey is going to be holding a lion cub up at kraken's fall in the coming months.

it's the circle, the circle of life

• @bronzeinquiztor New cloud who dis?

• O.o never seen this before. Maybe some map changes are coming in as a lot of people dislike the region for the green tint, or you know just a bug. ^^

• Yeah, those aren't the only place I noticed that, some islands have that effect as if the fabric of reality is tearing in that place. Could be a problem with the shader related to that biome or could be an hint to something else.

• FROST REGION

• @pvzfan1012642 said in Blue clouds in the wilds:

FROST REGION

Yes get it overwith so I can stop hearing about Capt. F's amazing biome idea. Likely more to do with whatever is going into adventure.

Oh they love to tease lol.

• No one is sure yet, but my guess is some future changes that will have a part to play in the story or a future adventure.

• Repainting the Wilds could be an interesting community choice.

• Well it was hints to this adventure, but what does it mean is it a glimpse into a brighter past?

Views
generalquestion
3 out of 10