The Murder of DeMarco Singh

• Hi, I'm interested in doing the DeMarco and other murders. According to people on Discord this is disabled, but you can still find both the Lamp and the spyglass.
    Questions:
    1.- What must be done to activate it?
    2.- Or have the programmers removed it?
    If you answer 2.-
    Who do I have to ask to reactivate it?
    Thanks for any answer.

Views
    questioneventsstory & lorecommunity
  • @snow-7c8140
    The lantern can be found on Sea Dog's Rest and the spyglass can be found on Crooked Masts.

For the lantern: on the east side of the beach on Sea Dog's Rest, there is a red conch shell pointed toward the water's edge. You'll want to follow the direction of the shell into the water; the lantern should be in a box marked with the Magpie Wing's emblem toward the bottom of the ocean floor. If I remember right, the box had a red aura around it, so it could stand out more visibly. The game should give you a prompt to 'reach inside the box,' I think.

For the spyglass: You'll want to look for one of those birdcages with a skeleton hanging out of it. It's toward the southern end of the island near the small cave's west entrance; you should be able to look up at the cage and the game will give you a prompt to 'rummage around the cage' or something like that.

As far as completing the mystery, I'm not sure if it has been removed or not. Here's a video by Ghost Admiral on how to complete it regardless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mKdV8lrdyY

I hope that helps! Happy Sailing!
    -Lucky11

• The finale of the mystery (it is actually great) should still be doable.

Though, I am not sure. There is a good possibility that they removed it to save server space or something.

Views
questioneventsstory & lorecommunity
1 out of 3