Big problem in PVP

• I’ve been playing Sea of Thieves for over 300 hours and I enjoy the game but now I’m thinking about leaving. Me and my friend play together and on mullllltiple occasions we have been doing pvp battles (even before season 8) and our hits have not registered. We have video evidence of how many times we have gone up behind someone extremely close and shot them with the blunderbuss sometimes more than once at the same time and they have not died, but when they shoot us not even directly, and not even with all their bullets, we die!? This is hella demotivating as it happens so often. We wanted to grind to get the legendary curse but because this happens so often we don’t know if it’s worth it anymore. I feel like all players should be able to have the same experience and after all these years shouldn’t still be facing these problems. When will Rare fix it?

Views
    feedbackquestiongeneralwindows 10community
  • They try. But it seems that they're not succeeding. It might be a consequence of the base design of the game (a projectile, influenced by momentum, from a moving player, onto a moving ship, onto moving waves etc) paired with insufficient resources (connections issues from players, servers etc).

It might never be fully patched.

Views
feedbackquestiongeneralwindows 10community
1 out of 2