Looking for fellow galleon crew-members 18+

• I would love to find players who want to experience Galleon gameplay with a full crew, with discord voice chat and a good sense of humor.
    Perhaps some element of role-play would be great to include in our checklist.
    Waiting for all them replies, pirates)

Views
    xbox onejust for fun
  • hey there, im pretty new to the game but its fun as hell and im looking to learn and have a great time! Let me know if you are interested in letting me join.

• Me too, returning player

• Looking for a crew solo slouping getting pretty boring lol xbox gamertag is SwissEyed

• New player here. Been sailing the seas for about a week now. Looking to learn the ropes and make a little coin. Older player please feel free to add me.
    Gamer tag is Synith36. Playing on PC.

• hey, I play on PC, have decent experience. Add if interested.

• I'm looking for a crew too as a returning player. Please add me

• New player on PC and want to get into the game a whole lot. Add if you like :) TeamTek#1219

• I tend to solo sloop a bunch. Would love to join up in a crew as well. Xbox player here

• Hey! New player here also looking for a crew to join up with. Similar checklist :)
    I play on PC.

My discord is Makaveli#5900 if anyone wants to add me.

• I am a new player looking to play over the winter. Gamertag is WunderHund2595. I live in EST time zone and I'm 32.

Views
xbox onejust for fun
1 out of 11