Pride of Amsterdam Looking for crew

• Hello!

My name is Roy, I am 22 years old and I am from The Netherlands.

I really enjoy playing Sea of Thieves and I got to Pirate Legend almost totally on my own, so I am experienced if I may say.

The thing is that I miss out on a lot of content like big events, forts and other stuff because its hard for a solo player and it gets lonely sometimes.

I am looking for some friends who would like to play Sea of Thieves with me! Not just once but like link up every now and then and experience this great game together.

I am basically in for anything, tall tailes, world events, just chilling or some athena's fortune grinding its all fine with me as long as we have a blast!

I do have a Mic and i speak Dutch/English.

Have a great day everyone!

Views
  • Hey dude, im happy to play. Discord - Deadeye#5156

• i have a captancy sloop , brig , and gally to put forth ... i too am solo curently don't have mic my cat chewed the wires

• No worries I would love to play with you guys, allthough a mic would be beneficial!

• Hit me up! I’m not a new player myself, even though I haven’t got to Athena yet.
    Same problem here, want a Crew for some permanence.

• @lord-khovan

Awesome man!

• @roy5492 Sc0rp10n4#2887 is my discord.
    Please add me and text me there and we can play together! It would be a pleasure!

• Hey! Im a mostly casual player i just need a good solid crew to hop on with now and then
    Sebastyndrake is my gt, love to get in touch!

• @subject-18-jord You can add me on Xbox or on discord.

My discord is TheRoysterNL#5111

• @lord-khovan You can add me on Xbox or on discord.

My discord is TheRoysterNL#5111

• I am a new player looking to play over the winter. Gamertag is WunderHund2595. I live in EST time zone and I'm 32.

• @roy5492 Hey, mijn naam is Milan ben zelf 21 en speel ook heel graag sea of thieves nu het ding is ik ben opzoek naar gezellige mensen die mee met mij de game willen verkennen en mee grinden voor pirate legend ik ben er namelijk sinds kort mee bezig. heb jij miss zin om met mij de game te verkennen ?

Views
11 out of 12