A General Thank You!

• I just wanted to make a quick little post to say thank you to all here as this forum has been one of the most positive i have ever seen!

Thank you to rare for creating the game we all share a passion for.

Thank you to the community members here for trying to keep things positive! I have noticed that unlike some other places, 2 people can disagree on one post, then on another post agree and get along still.

Thank you to the mod team for keeping things positive and under control, its a hard job that needs to be done, but im sure most of us here can appreciate what you bring to this forum!

You are all amazing, and i always look forward to seeing what new ideas and topics may come to the forums, even if i dont have a response for everything. If there was a place to show appreciation for anyone, especially the hard working staff, this is the post to do it on!

Views
    communityfeedbackgeneral
  • @goldsmen said in A General Thank You!:

...as this forum has been one of the most positive i have ever seen!

I will echo your statement! Thanks to all involved in the Sea of Thieves, the devs, the mods, the players, the commenters, for making this a great fun game!

I questioned the quoted statement above at first, but then I remembered the Bioware forums (especially the Mass Effect forums) and thought "Yeah, honestly this place is 1000x less toxic than that place."

• @maximusarael020 said in A General Thank You!:

@goldsmen said in A General Thank You!:

...as this forum has been one of the most positive i have ever seen!

I will echo your statement! Thanks to all involved in the Sea of Thieves, the devs, the mods, the players, the commenters, for making this a great fun game!

I questioned the quoted statement above at first, but then I remembered the Bioware forums (especially the Mass Effect forums) and thought "Yeah, honestly this place is 1000x less toxic than that place."

Its not perfect, but it is indeed very well run compared to many!

• @goldsmen said in A General Thank You!:

I have noticed that unlike some other places, 2 people can disagree on one post, then on another post agree and get along still.

People might not have all grown up on a front porch here but many of them have front porch mentality.

Where people can disagree, bicker, exchange thoughts, ask questions, seek reasons and causes, ending the afternoon or night not as enemies or opponents but as people that grew, together.

No shortage of decent people that contribute their thoughts and views here.

• The majority of people are really nice here and you are right , this is a breath of fresh air compared to many other places. Thank you for being a great member of the community as well!

Just one thing...I understand that having Developers participating in the discussions is very rare (no pun intended), but it's their job..Bread and butter..Imagine if every day someone tried to tell you how to do your job better and told you your doing it wrong. You would take it very personal. A lot of them do it with a passion and most likely have very little say in the grand scheme of things. I would imagine Rare is a lot more democratic compared to huge companies, which is amazing. I just wish they could see past any criticism here and don't take it personal or get offended by it. When something goes wrong, they might not like it too, but we are unable to see the inside the company to address it to the correct person properly.
    A lot of us do it with best intentions and we all want Sea of Thieves to thrive. Also when you really love something, you get excited and passionate about it.

For us its the entertainment, for them its paychecks and resume and probably entertainment too.. I see this as win win :) Let's sail together.

Views
communityfeedbackgeneral
1 out of 5