Looking for some mature shipmates in the US.

• Looking for some shipmates to do adventures, grind tall tales, emissary, shrines/treasuries, commendations, etc..

I started playing in July. I've got a healthy knowledge of the game but still some things I'm clueless on. I've made pirate legend (but my friends will tell you I still act like the same old Iceman).

Criteria:
    Mature - The 14th time you vomit on me and giggle like a toddler is just not as funny as times 1-13.
    Selective PVP - I prefer running like a scared jackrabbit if 2-3 hours worth of loot are on board. If you yearn for battle during these times, there will be yelling.
    Time Zone - CST (TX) I can play in the 7:00p-2a range most nights*, west coast people might work out better unless you are a night owl too.
    Ship - I prefer sailing the Brig, it's faster than the sloop while being easier to repair/maintain than the Gally. Not a deal breaker though.

*Watching Cowboys/Eagles tonight.

Views
  • Started playing round July as well, east coast time, usually a late night player, just made pirate legend and trying to grind some tall tales for rewards (cosmetics/commendations etc) im used to solo slooping but i dont mind a brig if i have a partner to help.

• East coast, on around 9/10 PM 3-4 nights a week. No mic most of the time, but if that’s not a problem add me on Xbox (name is the same) and let’s sail. I’ve got about 750 hours in the game, know my way around most non-PvP action.

• @icemantx69 I'm down to play. Older dude from West Coast, can play a few nights/week after the kids are in bed (can start 9:30pm or so Pacific). Somewhat new to the game but can def do the basics.

• im playing right now if anyone wants to join just grinding some tall tales

• @icemantx69 I'd be down to sail with you some time. I prefer more PVP, but I'm always done for more gold. I usually solo sloop.

• Hey there! I’m like you, protect the loot and run like a… scared jackrabbit than attempt to PvP. I’m pacific time and play quite a bit. I’ve been working on finishing all the sunken kingdom commendations and know my way around the shrines to grind them quick! Hit me up if you need more options!

• This sounds like an awesome crew. I'm West coast, same age group, and usually have a few hours after work. It’s been just me and my parrot so far on our submarine sloop, but we'll promise to not drink ourselves useless if you add me! - snake8skull

• @icemantx69
    Usually don’t do tall tales/adventures, like to pvp but not at the expense of m’ hard earned loot. Very experienced, over 2400 hrs. Always looking for crew mates - solo can be frustrating at times. Usually on late, mostly on weekends (cst).

• @icemantx69
    Hey!
    Older player here. I started playing ~August/September of this year. I would be up to play and see if we would work well as teammates, if you are still interested.
    Have a great day!!

• Howdy! I just hit pirate legend and im in (cst). Im on most weekends and at least 3 days out of the week. Usually on from 2pm onwards on weekends. Ill add ya!

Views
1 out of 11