Excel Sheets for fishing (OC)

• Hello fellow pirates,

The urge struck me this morning to make an Excel sheet with filters for fish in Sot with all the statistics. Filters don't work in Dropbox, fell free to download. Made it in English, French, deutch and Spanish!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qork54flnw5en1pxsexzh/Fish-SoT.xlsx?dl=0&rlkey=1qqmyld34wxl5o2wiox6z1mpi

UPDATE: Specific Island for each Islehoppers is now referenced, please refer to the *.
    UPDATE 2 : Added Checkboxes to keep track of your progress and fixed the ancientscales lines displaying the wrong region.
    UPDATE 3 : New Sheet: Deutch translation! Might be full of mistakes, once again, tell me if you see mistakes. Also corrected translation errors on both french and english sheets.
    UPDATE 4: Checkboxes are lame! Added a column with a "Done/To-Do" option. This allow sorting of fishes depending on your advancement.
    UPDATE 5: Some fish were too expensive!

Do not hesitate to point out if there are mistakes.

Sail safe, peace!

Views
  • @shakedcat downloaded, will check it out. Thanks for sharing!

• Ancientscale part is wrong. They are not near big islands, they are in the ancient isles region.

• @thorumsu My bad, will update really soon!

• I love random passion and effort on things like this

it's awesome you committed to doing that

• @thorumsu Fixed it, thanks again!

• @wolfmanbush Not gonna lie, it was way faster than expected (thank a lot to the wiki). Main struggle was spanish translation x)

• @shakedcat Gonna give you mad props just for going for multiple languages, from a dude that gets by with one (unless you count “geek” as more than a dialect). Been too busy to look at it but expect it to come in handy.

• @shakedcat next time you need to translate something to Spanish, let me know. Im spanish

• @falconemotio Thanks buddy!

Views
1 out of 10