Looking for fun PvP crew!

• Hey everyone,

Been trying to get into PvP for the longest time, only hop into boats occasionally but don't have a set crew. I'm not the best but I am looking to improve. Looking for people who would want to PvP semi often and have fun :) Looking for non-toxic crewmates who have fun whether we win or lose. Just in it for the fights and to get better, loot is just a plus ! My schedule is a bit hectic so I don't have set times I can play but I can play on my days off work almost all the time :)

If you need any more information or If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, reply here or send me a friend request on discord: Saintinel#3289

I am on Mountain Time zone (will be on EST in a few months) and if it matters, I am 31 years old.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

~Saintinel

Views
  • Ahoy!

As a solo slooper, I've spent consider time mastering the basics of navigation, piloting, cannons, harpooning, riddle solving, and general PvE. One can get a long way as a solo player, but to get serious about PvP (or take on the more rewarding SoT game challenges) clearly requires someone to watch your back.

I would be happy to crew for a serious Capt. looking to improve all of their crews skills. I am located in the NYC timezone and frequently available late afternoons/evenings weeknights.

Salty language and online bacchanalia are not my thing; just fun but serious gameplay. Will look for you on Discord later today.

Hagfish Flo

Glad that age doesn't matter, I have a couple on you.

• If you're still looking for a crewmate, I'd be willing to jump in and play with you. I have 2200+ hours in game, I like a mix of PvE and PvP and am usually a solo slooper. I am good at PvP and am looking for a serious, yet chill sloopmate to sail with fairly regularly. I can helm/bilge or play cannons/board, I'm good at and enjoy both. I play from 3pm - 9pm CST most weekdays and anytime on weekends. Let me know if you're interested! I'm 35 years old also. ;) @hagfish-flo @saintinel91

Views
1 out of 4